Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Great noise from City support today from kick off to final whistle. Bottle it or box it but somehow bring it back to The Etihad. Maybe a recording of today's support could be played on the sound system during home matches.
We have exactly that at the Etihad… a great away section of our fans. It is akin to an away end because of the set-up. Small, isolated, not in a place where singing spreads around the ground from naturally, not a place that sings songs the rest of the ground know (sing more away-game-suited songs).

We have exactly that at the Etihad… a great away section of our fans. It is akin to an away end because of the set-up. Small, isolated, not in a place where singing spreads around the ground from naturally, not a place that sings songs the rest of the ground know (sing more away-game-suited songs).
I know that, maybe the rest of the supporters could be encouraged to do some simple recitations of "Come on City" or hand clapping to supplement them.

It’s not often I can’t find something on the internet. And the way I’m going to write it, won’t help me either. Does anyone know the name of the Juve chant, that goes....Juve.... Juve...Juve.... Without the song it’s impossible to explain what the chant sounds like. The Juve fans sing in it at every match. I’ve tried Juve chants/lyrics, but I can’t find it. I’m sure there must be some City/Juve fans who post on the forum?

The chant would be perfect for Ruben Dias.

“Ruben, Ruben, Ruben Dias, Ruben Dias, Ruben, Ruben, Ruben!”

I’ll keep on searching the interweb. I might get lucky?

Surely not the one @ 4:00 lol?

Could be 11:00 or 12:45?

Those 3 are the only ones that kinda resemble what you described

Reactions: jrb
Was at PSG yesterday and Pep didn't come over to the away fans to say thanks at the end and he didn't do it at Stamford Bridge either. Not sure if this is a hangover from the Kevin Parker stuff?

I’m sure he did it at Leicester..
I was at Leicester and don’t recall seeing him come over. Maybe he did and I missed it though. All the players came over and lapped it up. Maybe Pep feels the players deserve the acclaim rather than him. I doubt there’s anything more to it, and surely he knows he’s got more than enough credit in the bank with the fans despite all the shenanigans the other week and the differing opinions amongst our support on that topic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.