Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Well with respect you’re culpable for the soulless shit atmosphere like today with hammers fans laughing at us, bet they aren’t laughing at Rapid, Milan or Warsaw. Until we culturally change the premier league will remain a laughingstock.
Was I? Were you sat anywhere near me in the East Stand today? I'm chanting and shouting from minute 1 pal. We don't all feel the need for organised wankfests like you seem to do

Well with respect you’re culpable for the soulless shit atmosphere like today with hammers fans laughing at us, bet they aren’t laughing at Rapid, Milan or Warsaw. Until we culturally change the premier league will remain a laughingstock.
Just watched the MOTD highlights of todays match.

The biggest segment was on the job our ground staff did at half time to clear the pitch of snow.

Nothing much happened today. Therefore there wasn’t much of an atmosphere.

City’s atmosphere is spontaneous and reactionary.

We could bring back the bananas though.

Were they still singing about Benjamin Mendy? Like most Blues I have time for West Ham and their fans, but what was that all about? They sang it non stop! Mendy was always a bit part player and a shit one at that. His popularity ratings were zero even before he was arrested. I’d say to a man in that ground everyone thinks he’s a c*nt so did they think they were offending us? Just plain weird behaviour.
least it was one more song than I’m forever blowing bubbles they were just singing

You might be right if this is what it’s come to. Look Leicester fans cheering for the plod while Warsaw fans get stuck in. It’s not debatable they piss all over us.

I've got it .... You're a secret dipper.

You seem to be be stuck back in the 70s, I'm guessing you would like it if we started stoning coaches too. Or battering old fans at service stations?

Just watched the MOTD highlights of todays match.

The biggest segment was on the job our ground staff did at half time to clear the pitch of snow.

Nothing much happened today. Therefore there wasn’t much of an atmosphere.

City’s atmosphere is spontaneous and reactionary.

We could bring back the bananas though.
I’m all for bringing back the bananas. I’m not suggesting this is just a City problem, most top European clubs take the utter piss out of the premier league for its shit atmosphere and lack of passion. It shouldn’t take us going 1 up or having a shot to generate an atmosphere.

I've got it .... You're a secret dipper.

You seem to be be stuck back in the 70s, I'm guessing you would like it if we started stoning coaches too. Or battering old fans at service stations?
I’m more than happy not to have that contrived, rehearsed nonsense for times like singing You’re not incredible to the Hulk, We‘ve got pigenho and Alan.

Do, do, do, Neymar shags his sister.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.