Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Our backward old fart fans supported this great club through decades of shittyness, maybe you should show some respect for the long term supporters of this club.
Me and my family are long term supporters of the club, doesn’t mean we can’t stand up to the twats that create todays atmosphere then sit on here saying how good it was. Call a spade a spade, the atmosphere was shite like most premier league games and it’s the fat Middle Aged wealthy Brit that is as much to blame as the tourists.

Me and my family are long term supporters of the club, doesn’t mean we can’t stand up to the twats that create todays atmosphere then sit on here saying how good it was. Call a spade a spade, the atmosphere was shite like most premier league games and it’s the fat Middle Aged wealthy Brit that is as much to blame as the tourists.
I know you mean well, Mr Dog.

Sadly, there isn’t much that hasn’t been thought of that has worked.

City fans are loudest when they have perceived injustice.

No one is safe then.

Certainly be better than that shite today. Love City but hate our backward old fart fans. If only they were like our bloody away fans, but then again they’re just a bunch of coked up drunk dickheads according to the hierarchy.
According to anyone who has the misfortune of meeting them, you mean.

Mate, give your head a wobble. No one said today's atmosphere was good. You're on a wind up and you're boring too. If you hate it so much at City, there's plenty of other teams you can go and support.

Go back to wanking over YouTube videos of cunts with drums and flares while having a sniff

I know you mean well, Mr Dog.

Sadly, there isn’t much that hasn’t been thought of that has worked.

City fans are loudest when they have perceived injustice.

No one is safe then.
I’m not suggesting we just follow Europe, I’m just asking what can we do to produce something better than we did today. It’s just madness to come on here and hear people proclaim their section was bouncing and it was a good atmosphere when it clearly wasn’t. No drum, megaphone or flare is as embarrassing as that today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.