Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Don’t forget, there are many leagues in world football as well as in england. So it’s not accurate to say he’s won “the league”. It should be “a league” or “the premier league”.

Dont get me going on that fucking Bernado song either. He doesn’t even play on the wing. It should be “running in the advanced midfield area between the lines”.

Stupid twats. Our support is a disgrace these days.
I know you're joking, but the Silva song has been fucked by the final being in St Petersburg.

Nice to see someone else has the right idea. Although your fighting a losing battle trying to convince these Gazelle wearing coffin dodgers on here
Imagine how good your selfies would look with the pyro in the background. Think of all the likes we could get! It's a big yes from me :-)

It seems the younger vocal supporters are finaly overtaking our older veterans.

It seems the opposite for our rag neighbours who are facing a decline in numbers and finance.
Great to see the youngsters taking over, been saying it for years our away support needed some young blood and hopefully it spills over to making the atmosphere better at home.

I waqs wondering what people were singing at the weekend. Just muttering words?
It's a mix of mostly 'Moscow' (which isn't even remotely close to SP) and 'Russia' which is accurate but sounds shite.

'We're all going Leningrad' would work, but I'm not sure our supporters are too clued up on their 20th-century Russian history.

Its a daft football song lads ffs

Just sing "He's won a cup " if you're so strung up about it.

Why so serious?

In the 80's we sang "we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen".....we weren't

"Bring on the champions"....when we weren't.

The list is endless........
Fuck that, change to to ‘he’s won OUR cup’. That’ll wind everybody up.

There are at least 3000 tickets for sale for Saturday. Lots of £30 tickets everywhere around the stadium.
Why aren't these being snapped up!?

We’ve got 2 decent games coming up, 1 against Wolves who will bring a decent away support, and a night match against Leeds, who will fill the away end and create a lot of noise. Don’t be surprised if it kicks off with Leeds, if the trouble with United is anything to go off.
United Leeds

United Leeds
United , Leeds is a one off special case with the hatred between the club's especially from Leeds side extreme. Saw Leeds at Burnley earlier this season, no problems at all, just the Leeds fans reminding the Clarets that " Sancho and Rashford let the country down". Think our problems with them are last century.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.