Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

just as those £50 tickets went down to £30. City wake-up and smell the coffee It’s not rocket science. Sell at £30 all week and we would sell out. Stop money grabbing.

Plenty tickets gone off the planner today.
I’m stuck at home with Covid (I’ve said a few times sorry) and bored so been monitoring it today.

Genuinely looks like we were at 51,000 and sold 2000 more in the space of 4 hours since they dropped the price.

At lunch time every block was open, now loads have gone. Most had 50+ seats in them and now most have under 10.

This is because you can now get £25 and £30 tickets. If they’d have priced this at £30-£40 from the start it’d be a sell out.

This is concrete evidence for me it’s a pricing issue and not a lack of available fans.

Plenty tickets gone off the planner today.

That’s happened before this season and it didn’t seem to make a difference to the crowd. I’m struggling to remember but it might have been the Bruges game.

Or Leeds fans have picked up a few more tickets!

That’s happened before this season and it didn’t seem to make a difference to the crowd. I’m struggling to remember but it might have been the Bruges game.

Or Leeds fans have picked up a few more tickets!
Bruge was a sell out well before kick off.

I’d prefer absolutely nothing and turn the music off and just let the south stand get some songs going.

Of course, the SS is half empty even as the teams come out and many don’t filter in until the game has kicked off.
Yh the music is definitely too loud against PSG was impossible to start a chant but I don't mind it for today when the atmosphere would most likely be poor anyway

If the planner is something to go off, it should be a good crowd tonight. I reckon 53,000+

Many, many empty seats though. I might be remembering a different game!
There wasn’t “many many” at all, for some reason I could see single empty seats, maybe one or two in each block but it was something you’d consider full. I think you’re thinking of Leipzig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.