Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I really enjoyed the match and thought it was a good crowd. Mobile ticketing is very difficult for many older supporters. Not everyone is a IT lover either.

As always, if you’re in or close to the area where the atmosphere is, it sounds great. If you’re not, it doesn’t.

The singing sections sing, and the rest of our ground is very quiet and many are simply silent.

The thing with our singing sections is, they’re like an away stand in a home stadium. Isolated on their own, and they don’t realise they are the front man the rest of the ground look to to join in with, they don’t understand how to get the rest of the ground to join in, songs are all to short sharp and quick, over before they’ve taken off round the ground, they don’t understand how to create an atmosphere for a home stadium.

If our singing sections were an away end in an oppositions’ stadium, the home fans would probably think they’re a decent set of away fans. But that doesn’t mean they’re a good singing section for a home stadium.

But the rest of the ground don’t help neither (although I always try!)

Here’s two messages from two different group chats I’m in about tonight’s game:
First one is the City chat from my group of mates (obviously all blues)
View attachment 26361

Second one is from my family chat (all Blues)
View attachment 26362

Granted, none were at the game while we were! But just a snap shot of what they thought.
I don’t know how it felt there, but watching at home, I was hoping that Grealish goal received a louder reaction than what I heard

atmosphere was great where i was sat and lots of people making plenty of noise.
Am I the only one who was pleasantly surprised by the turnout/atmosphere tonight? Better than I expected.

Thank you both. I was beginning to think I had watched from a parallel universe! We all agreed on the coach home it was a good turnout and great atmosphere!

Here lies the reason he won't be remembered as fondly as Mancini. He's a proper prick
Fucking hell, we have some right morons following us. Sick of ungrateful entitled fans.

Or maybe its just a case of long term rags on here finally revealing themselves.

Sick and tired of our support being undermined ,we have better and more loyal support than the plastic clubs at the Swamp and Klanfield , their support fly-in form all parts of the world , we have far more local support than either of these two plastic / gloryhunting football clubs.
We filled our stadium in the third tier less than twenty years ago ,could you see a Rag or dipper flying in from Scandanavia or ireland to follow the 'istree clubs in the third tier , absolutely no f*cking chance , City supporters are worth ten times any Rag or Dipper , because we have been at rock bottom and stayed with our club.
Lightwieight gloryhunting wankers that follow their "favourite" club in red have no idea about loyal and uncompromising support , the Dippers famous "european nights under the lights" would be half empty if Speke airport was closed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.