Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

City folk, young and old!!

It's really is time we stopped this silly "atmosphere" shite!! we're allowing ourselves to be fooled and divided by a bitter and jealous media.

Every ground is basically the same with flat spots during the 90 minutes and guess what...

**NEWFLASH**, City are NO different!

If you don't believe me, then find a way to watch another Premiership match on tv and see for yourselves....its bullshit!

We need to stop reacting to these sad little childish media fucks, who are desperate to try every pathetic angle to tarnish City and spoil OUR brilliant ride.

This atmosphere bollox is just another pseudo stick to wallop or poke us. It their sad way to make us feel unaccepted and belittle our recent success, it's really up to YOU to just ignore them and not bite.

Ladies and gents we've had ten wonderful years, ten magnificent years, yet the majority of us walk this earth glum and numbed by the constant shite spilled from some little sad media nob sat in his Stevie G/Ryan Giggs/Harry Kane etc pyjamas, desperately trying to divide us or stain our history. Be honest with yourself, If they said what they wrote in the pub, over a beer, you'd laugh at them, but on here we're all to willing to discuss their merits...ffs!

Listen, go to the match with your mates or your family and enjoy this brilliant moment of football, have a beer, a chat, a laugh, be yourself and bloody enjoy it, its very much deserved after the last 40 years. There's no reason to be ashamed, just because our owner is dedicated to making our much loved club a success.

It'll not last forever, when it's gone it's fookin gone.

This is our moment in the sun.

Ignore the weasels.
Great post I agree with everything, stop responding to these idiots who are trying to the accepted narrative

Viagogo was a website people used to use. I regularly had people in block 107 who would come from America and purchase tickets not through city’s site (don’t know the exact sites). There were rows of seats last night with tourists in. No way the club aren’t involved in that. As I said you cant usually buy 10 seats tougher with no previous purchase history.

sponsorship packages - probably didn’t explain that well. Certain companies/ organisations get given tickets they then either give them out or sell them as tours/ days out. Schools in Scotland for instance get tickets regularly in the family stand.
I've seen companies offering "Champions League Trips" or whatever. It must be them. But honestly, who are the people who come? Are they travelling from abroad? Are they on holiday in the UK? Are they students? They are all foreign and mainly Asian.

I had it on and heard one guy at the beginning wierdly comment on the atmosphere being poor but I don't think he was a blue. Agree about all the Emptihad shite though.
It's just another stick to poke us with, but we're no different to any other clubs atmosphere and we shouldn't bite or let it become bigger than what it is.

Simply, fook em!!

Up the blues

We are matchday citizens card holders and have no trouble getting tickets for CL
I'm a SC holder now, but before that outside of United and Liverpool games I've never struggled to get a ticket to any game. And even on those games once the ticket exchange came in you'd always get something.

I've seen companies offering "Champions League Trips" or whatever. It must be them. But honestly, who are the people who come? Are they travelling from abroad? Are they on holiday in the UK? Are they students? They are all foreign and mainly Asian.
My best bet would be students. International student population is ~100k in Greater Manchester, before you even add in Liverpool to York taking in Huddersfield & Leeds all under two hours commute. To be doing a degree in the UK means you are £££.

City folk, young and old!!

It's really is time we stopped this silly "atmosphere" shite!! we're allowing ourselves to be fooled and divided by a bitter and jealous media.

Every ground is basically the same with flat spots during the 90 minutes and guess what...

**NEWFLASH**, City are NO different!

If you don't believe me, then find a way to watch another Premiership match on tv and see for yourselves....its bullshit!

We need to stop reacting to these sad little childish media fucks, who are desperate to try every pathetic angle to tarnish City and spoil OUR brilliant ride.

This atmosphere bollox is just another pseudo stick to wallop or poke us. It their sad way to make us feel unaccepted and belittle our recent success, it's really up to YOU to just ignore them and not bite.

Ladies and gents we've had ten wonderful years, ten magnificent years, yet the majority of us walk this earth glum and numbed by the constant shite spilled from some little sad media nob sat in his Stevie G/Ryan Giggs/Harry Kane etc pyjamas, desperately trying to divide us or stain our history. Be honest with yourself, If they said what they wrote in the pub, over a beer, you'd laugh at them, but on here we're all to willing to discuss their merits...ffs!

Listen, go to the match with your mates or your family and enjoy this brilliant moment of football, have a beer, a chat, a laugh, be yourself and bloody enjoy it, its very much deserved after the last 40 years. There's no reason to be ashamed, just because our owner is dedicated to making our much loved club a success.

It'll not last forever, when it's gone it's fookin gone.

This is our moment in the sun.

Ignore the weasels.
Bang on the money!

I'm a SC holder now, but before that outside of United and Liverpool games I've never struggled to get a ticket to any game. And even on those games once the ticket exchange came in you'd always get something.
The only problem we get if we leave it late to get tickets is getting a pair together. Utd we had a bloke inbetween us but he was happy to move ;)

My best bet would be students. International student population is ~100k in Greater Manchester, before you even add in Liverpool to York taking in Huddersfield & Leeds all under two hours commute. To be doing a degree in the UK means you are £££.
That makes sense actually. Rich foreign students wanting a "cultural experience". City must have tapped into that market through the universities. Can't knock City for doing it given the number of regulars who don't come to CL games.

Thought the youth at the bottom of 115 were top again. Bouncing about and making a right racket.

The SSL1 away section filled with City fans and tourists was quiet.

Thought 111, 110, 109 weren't there usual noisy selfs. Having no away fans to feed off/banter was probably the reason?

Really surprised by how few Real Madrid fans traveled. Regardless of how big the 2 Madrid clubs are, they have a poor away following.

Last night was no different from any other Champions League night tourist wise.
I would imagine all other EPL grounds are the same on a Champions League night.
City now have season ticket holders who go to league games only.
I have one supporter next to me who is on all of the cup schemes.
The majority in my row I have not seen them bar League games and I have had different supporters next to me at all the Champions league games.
Still loyal Blues.
Honestly I do not see any reason to get worked up about it.
Would rather they took photos than throw flares and plastic bottles on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.