Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Fed up of the tourists and their smartphones. How the hell do they get these tickets when they never ended up on general sale?

Fed up of the tourists and their smartphones. How the hell do they get these tickets when they never ended up on general sale?
Bought memberships. The lower tier sold out to members, and there were loads left before it went on sale to members.

its the club putting large amounts of tickets on ticketing websites / sponsorship packages. You can’t buy 15 tickets together yet low and behold there was plenty of that last night. They do it regularly in block 107.

lots of city fans unable to get tickets for last nights game - you can see why. The club are stopping city fans attending in favour of tourists and people who don’t support us.

simply not fair and we need this sorting out with the club. No problem with tourists attending, but last night it was clear lots of seats were being bought in bulk for people with no history of attending at all
They’re prioritising revenue over loyalty without any question whatsoever.

Tickets last night were restricted to those with a “membership” - basically people who’ve paid an extra £35, over people with 10,000 loyalty points with 20 odd years history of being a season ticket holder, who’d not paid the £35 poll tax.

It’s just rank profiteering

Just watched that on the Football Talk YouTube channel. The host wasn't happy when the gentleman said the atmosphere was better at last night's game than a European night at Old Trafford. The second leg is gonna be epic.
That gentleman was her father!

Thought the youth at the bottom of 115 were top again. Bouncing about and making a right racket.

The SSL1 away section filled with City fans and tourists was quiet.

Thought 111, 110, 109 weren't there usual noisy selfs. Having no away fans to feed off/banter was probably the reason?

Really surprised by how few Real Madrid fans traveled. Regardless of how big the 2 Madrid clubs are, they have a poor away following.
It's a bit strange the worlds biggest club sending so many tickets back, and it's hardly been mentioned by the media outlets. You can more or less guarantee if that was us sending them back the media wouldn't be able to get the news out quick enough.

Tickets last night were restricted to those with a “membership” - basically people who’ve paid an extra £35, over people with 10,000 loyalty points with 20 odd years history of being a season ticket holder, who’d not paid the £35 poll tax.

I really wanted to take my children last night I go to about 10 games a season and get to any Wembley games I can. Couldn't get a ticket, hmy boys would have loved last night. Gutted they missed it. I know season ticket holders but they were only allowed one ticket. I should've of bought a membership for us all but I don't want to when we're skint most of the time anyway.

I really wanted to take my children last night I go to about 10 games a season and get to any Wembley games I can. Couldn't get a ticket, hmy boys would have loved last night. Gutted they missed it. I know season ticket holders but they were only allowed one ticket. I should've of bought a membership for us all but I don't want to when we're skint most of the time anyway.
Mate you shouldn’t have to buy a “Membership” for you and your kids.

What are you getting for the £35 per person? The right to buy a ticket?

It’s absolute daylight robbery

Why would a s/c holder not be able to buy a ticket at the same time as a cityzen matchday member ? As s/c holders are automatically also cityzen members ? By the way I'm a cityzen member that's been going for 43 years and had a season ticket for about 20 of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.