Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Absolutely. I’m all for it mate - they stick to the end as they likely have a hotel in town or simply want to get as much out of it as possible. I can’t knock the CL atmospheres this season, barring maybe Atletico.

PSG and last night were top.
Yes it is very strange take not welcoming everyone to watch the blues.

CL games has a better atmosphere fewer people leave early. So where lies the problem ?

I am one of these bloody foreigner,
reading some stoff here makes my feel not welcome but when I go to see my beloved blues been since 1977 I am a tourist and I love it .

Last edited:

CL games has a better atmosphere fewer people leave early. So where lies the problem ?

reading some stoff here makes my feel not welcome but when I go to see my beloved blues been since 1977 I am a tourist and I love it .

think your missing the point lots of blues are making. My issue is that large amounts of tickets are being sold and bought at extortionate prices, often to people who don’t support us - Madrid fans. Meaning actual city fans are missing out.

unless your ok with that?

Legalised touting agencies own loads of seasoncards at our place, some overtly and others under sockpuppet names. Single games like last night and PSG at home will have made their money many times over, and that’s before you even factor in the cult and the derby.
There is also the elephant in the room of blues selling their seats on to them. Remember a few years ago when a mob of about 30/40 CSKA Moscow appeared right in the middle of SS1?
They certainly do, as they also have enough points on these supporter numbers to get away tickets too.

I’ve met a number of people at away games over the years who’ve paid a bloody fortune (one woman paid £300 for Spurs away at Wembley) through these ticket tout sites to get tickets when we pay just £30.

You are very welcome at MCFC mate. Great to hear you have been following the club since the same year I did.

I think there is some resentment from some people towards the neutral type fans who stood smiling taking photos of Benzema after his goal, as pictured earlier in the thread. But not fans like you.

think your missing the point lots of blues are making. My issue is that large amounts of tickets are being sold and bought at extortionate prices, often to people who don’t support us - Madrid fans. Meaning actual city fans are missing out.

unless your ok with that?
Its what it is, do you think everyone going to Anfield is a Liverpool fan?

Best would be that everyone is a blue but the club is getting bigger its the price you pay

Legalised touting agencies own loads of seasoncards at our place, some overtly and others under sockpuppet names. Single games like last night and PSG at home will have made their money many times over, and that’s before you even factor in the cult and the derby.
There is also the elephant in the room of blues selling their seats on to them. Remember a few years ago when a mob of about 30/40 CSKA Moscow appeared right in the middle of SS1?
Haha I bet all those little Liam Gallagher types who spend most of the game posturing at away fans suddenly became less confrontational

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.