Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

So you’d have to buy 7 curries to get your £35 back?

I tell you what’s a better deal for you than that: keep your £35 and you can buy a curry as and when you like
You don’t get how memberships work? like any membership if you think you are going to use it you pay it if you don’t don’t get one. Don’t join a gym and pay the membership if you aren’t going to get value from it. Doesn’t mean you can’t go to games just pay the extra,just like you can go to a gym and pay for the session.

Why do you find it embarrassing? (genuine question)
Champions league semi final; the opposition scores to close the gap and the “fans” in our section, many noticeably non English are smiling and taking pictures of Benzema. We’d have a field day if that was united, which it has been many times. I’d rather it half empty than that behaviour. There was also a moment in the second half where a “fan” was draping a Madrid shirt over the advertising boards. If it comes with the territory of where we are now then fine, we don’t have to accept or agree to it though.

I wanted to call someone out in front of me last night, a gang of lads in second tier of family stand.

A group of pissed up lads and one who shouted hit the Yid at Modric, but surrounded by families and with my lad.

Fucking morons.
Same morons who throw there kid over onto the pit h for 5 minutes of fame, the same morons who throw blue flairs at away fans or even worse onto the pitch at our own players absalute bellends

A boy in front of me got refused access at turnstiles because he had a madrid top on. There was a row of madrid fans at the back of SS2 think that’s part of hospitality? I’m sure home team has to allow away fans to buy tickets in hospitality for champions league games
There was 4 Athletico fans 3 weeks ago in L2 home South stand again a fucking joke by our club, infact they had Madrid shirts on so why the fuck let them in

The whinge about tourists does my head in. I admit I’d rather see a full house of regulars but plenty obviously can’t be arsed as every ST holder gets the option first so at least they take up the slack, and those around me yesterday were full of energy and getting involved. The only thing they are guilty of is getting a bit starstruck at the opposition.
I prefer it. The group games are full of tourists. Doesn’t bother me at all.

You don’t get how memberships work? like any membership if you think you are going to use it you pay it if you don’t don’t get one. Don’t join a gym and pay the membership if you aren’t going to get value from it. Doesn’t mean you can’t go to games just pay the extra,just like you can go to a gym and pay for the session.
And yet we managed to be able to buy tickets for 120 years without the need to pay £35 for the privilege.

You shouldn’t have to “get value” out of it. You don’t have to pay to be a member of the cinema, theatre, restaurants, nightclubs, pubs, families, you shouldn’t have to pay to be able to buy tickets to watch your football team.

It’s a fucking racket

Last edited:
They kept playing the “oh he’s penenka’d him”, I actually thought it was quite funny tbh

Cundy is always on the wind up but I don’t mind him, you can tell his tongue is in his cheek, there’s no malice in it

But the Madrid fan really sounded genuine when he said the atmosphere was shocking. Not sure if he was on a wind up, or he’s just been brainwashed by the constant drivel written about our fans
Don't mind Cundy tbf and he sometimes calls callers out on their shite against city, Simon Jordan on the other hand.. what is up with that bloke hahaha you'd think it was sheikh Mansour that nicked his watch

And yet we managed to be able to buy tickets for 120 without the need to pay for the privilege.

You shouldn’t have to “get value” out of it. You don’t have to pay to be a member of the cinema, theatre, restaurants, nightclubs, pubs, families, you shouldn’t have to pay to be able to buy tickets to watch your football team.

It’s a fucking racket
You don’t have to pay to get tickets it’s a choice people buy tickets without paying the £35. My daughter has for one, as she rarely goes to games.

I've just watched the match after recording it. I was suprised how quiet it was at the ground.....
Then I remembered I had it on mute so I didn't have to listen to that fuckwit Hoddle.

Love the Edin Dzeko song but it's clearly not about him. It's about celebrating one our teams greatest ever achievements against one of our fiercest rivals. That's why it's appropriate to sing at any City match

I think it’s appropriate to sing occasionally, however it’s not caught on as other then a small section in the south stand no one joins in with it. There was a moment in the second half when south stand level 1 tried to sing it and then level 3 started a song - a city classic and everyone else joined in with that instead.

sing about dzeko, but bring back the classic city anthems

hey jude
City til I die
Super city
We love you city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.