Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I know that there are legit hospitality companies who buy boxes and corporate seats in bulk to sell them on at a profit. It woul; make sense for these companies to buy ordinary seats too as part of the deal to sell on.
I thought it was illegal to sell above the official price. So are they adding some sort of package or just hoping nobody notices?

Don't mind Cundy tbf and he sometimes calls callers out on their shite against city, Simon Jordan on the other hand.. what is up with that bloke hahaha you'd think it was sheikh Mansour that nicked his watch
Simon Jordan makes good radio, but he’s a a bad dickhead.

Hates City and seems completely in awe of United, I think he’s just insecure because Sheikh Mansour could buy and sell him many times over.

They’re prioritising revenue over loyalty without any question whatsoever.

Tickets last night were restricted to those with a “membership” - basically people who’ve paid an extra £35, over people with 10,000 loyalty points with 20 odd years history of being a season ticket holder, who’d not paid the £35 poll tax.

It’s just rank profiteering
Totally agree mate. I am a deferred STH and didn’t have a membership. I have therefore missed out on games that was members only. I have been going since 1968 and couldn’t get a ticket last night. Hope all the schoolkids from Scotland, and the other tourists enjoyed their night but it shouldn’t be at the expense of old school Blues.

I thought it was illegal to sell above the official price. So are they adding some sort of package or just hoping nobody notices?
I don’t think the club can complain about anything when they are selling off site hospitality with a set menu, a bus to the fount and a ticket at the back of SS3 for £500!

I don’t think the club can complain about anything when they are selling off site hospitality with a set menu, a bus to the fount and a ticket at the back of SS3 for £500!
But the club are providing something, however shitty.
My question was whether the legalised touts were providing anything other than entry to the match when selling tickets above the official price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.