Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

The singing sections were clapping along to their empty seats and Dzeko and billion in the bank and singing the blues etc whilst the rest of the stadium, led again by the south stand upper tier, sung the proper songs.
SS3 got a lot of people up in the other stands today because they know the songs that work. It was decent up there but not the best in the stadium today I didn’t think. Still too many people pissed off early. Missed 2 goals most of them. Newcastle fans were loud.

They were spouting shite about no fans on the walk back to Piccadilly. No idea most of em
They only got 6000 fans at home in the 80’s.

Was telling my lad all about the Geordies abandoning their team in the 80’s at the game today.

Well done to those responsible for getting it going up in ss3, a lot of our fans just need a bit of a push and away to go.

The singing sections were clapping along to their empty seats and Dzeko and billion in the bank and singing the blues etc whilst the rest of the stadium, led again by the south stand upper tier, sung the proper songs.
I was sat in 111 as usual and on numerous separate occasions we started the old classics and no fucker in 107 and 106 joined in. At some point you’ve got to come to the conclusion that we are are a miserable set of cunts.

They were spouting shite about no fans on the walk back to Piccadilly. No idea most of em
They only got 6000 fans at home in the 80’s.

Great city, decent people but never taken them seriously as fans. I lived up there in that period in the 80s and would go now and again. I would stand in the gallowgate end and think, thank fuck I don't suffer from agoraphobia.

I couldn’t hear the South Stand over the Newcastle fans much at all today, but the rest of the ground were well up for it so it didn’t matter.

Both sets of fans were great. Newcastle easily the best who’ve been to our place for ages.
Bunch of wankers more like. Turned up thinking their team could go toe to toe with us. When it turned out they couldn't, they then resorted to childish unsurprising insults, like we fucked up the CL, is this a library, empty seats etc. In summary, they arrived thinking they were somehow our peers and got sent home knowing their place

P.s. not sure how you thought the South stand was quiet

Bunch of wankers more like. Turned up thinking their team could go toe to toe with us. When it turned out they couldn't, they then resorted to childish unsurprising insults, like we fucked up the CL, is this a library, empty seats etc. In summary, they arrived thinking they were somehow our peers and got sent home knowing their place

P.s. not sure how you thought the South stand was quiet
It's what's known as being " Noveau Riche".
Or sometimes also known as being arrogant cunts !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.