Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Geordies are and always will be deluded. There is a self entitlement about their club due to their huge catchment area. They forget conveniently when they were getting 20k in the league whilst we were achieving much greater attendances in a division lower.
They needed this dry bumming exercise today to save them from getting carried away with where they currently are.
Sunderland are by far the true North East club with similarities to ourselves in terms of supporters.

Geordies are and always will be deluded. There is a self entitlement about their club due to their huge catchment area. They forget conveniently when they were getting 20k in the league whilst we were achieving much greater attendances in a division lower.
They needed this dry bumming exercise today to save them from getting carried away with where they currently are.
Sunderland are by far the true North East club with similarities to ourselves in terms of supporters.
I far far far prefer the Mackems

i was in 318 as usual
been there since it opened
thought it was shite as usual
geordies drowned us out
even after every goal we scored

I was in the south stand upper and fort it was a lot better with songs starting from 318 and 315 got everyone going 3 games to go come on

Was good today, could have been better but certainly can't complain, definitely made sure we let the players and Pep know we're right behind them all the way.

Newcastle fans were very vocal but their support is wank. Proper shit songbook, the type of songs you get from small time clubs. they're very much a fanbase with a small time mentality. All the small time classic were out on repeat, champions league, you fucked it up given numerous outings from a team that hasn't seen European football for a very long time. Even coming out they're all singing "oo-ah benzema" like I said, tiny mentality and a lot of complete twats.

Hearing the geordies sing "we can see you sneaking out" when we're 3-0 up is embarrassing. All those early leavers are a disgrace, the team deserved appreciation at the final whistle not a half empty ground. I'm glad they missed 40% of our goals today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.