Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Yes, 50,000+.

COVID is still about.

And our ticket prices and ticket system are a joke.

There will be 50,000+ against. Southampton

What more do hoy want?

What Pep wants is a full stadium but more importantly he wants a fantastic atmosphere to drive the team on. Not 90% sitting like statues and offering no support.

Really, what do we, as City fans want? We will never see this football again.

How about you tell the club to sort out their fucking ticketing system before telling fans to come down to the games. Maybe if we didn’t all have to beg on twitter or sit on the phone for hours to get a ticket then people would make more of an effort. The league games are always mostly sold out anyway. Sometimes he should just keep his fucking mouth shut on some topics.

Ironic Pep has a go at our support and his beloved Barca have 70k empty seats , i know they have crowd restirctions but they didnt sell the 36k tickets available and 75% of them left the stadium at 0-3.
So he should be making comments about Barcelona?

There are times when he should think carefully about what he says regarding the fans. Comments like that will get a lot of people’s backs ups.
Perhaps he should direct his comments to those who are in charge of ticketing ?

I paid for a ticket, but didn't actually get it confirmed on my account until late yesterday, by which time I'd already made other plans as I'm on holiday in SW Wales, I was willing to travel alone for an 8 hour round trip to go, but fucked it off, as it seems they don't really care if I go or not.

I managed to transfer my ticket today to my lad in the hope he could find a mate to take, but if City's attitude is that lax, then I'm afraid so will mine be.

Bad enough they've inflicted this mobile ticket fiasco on us, they can't even be bothered to confirm your ticket in your account the day they take your money.

The atmosphere was good tonight. And it's been very good in the 2 home PL games.

Sorry, I'm not having that.
I didn't say it was a bad atmosphere but I think that's what Pep was alluding to without actually saying it. He's made similar comments before and it's always come across to me like that's what he was really getting at rather than the attendance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.