Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I'm guilty sorry Pep, i wasn't prepared to lose half day at work, with 6 hrs driving and 5 hrs sleep afterwards, plus the cost of ticket , parking and fuel.
I promise I will be there Saturday though.
The same here, as a Londoner the midweek 8pm kick-off involves too many logistical problems, although I have no issues with ticket prices - it costs you £20 just to get in to watch Leyton Orient. But I agree with Pep, it felt flat as fuck last night considering the nature of the game and the result At least, he should feel privileged he didn't have to listen to that Darke geezer for 90 minutes.

Think the atmosphere is like being in a church or library at times .
Do the fans get behind the team like utd ,liverpool ,celtic & rangers fans do for home games , to be honest i don't think they do, city fans can be reserved at times for average games.
Think pepe is getting a tiny bit cheesed off with it & the empty seats will decide his next career move eventually .

As a rangers fan, atmosphere was horrible at times until the ultras culture started gain speed in Scotland.

the only games it was noisy were when it was the Old Firm.

Totally wank comment. How many of those other clubs games have you been to ? None I’m guessing. Atmosphere at rags and dippers games is shite 9 times out of 10 and I’m not sure Celtic park or Ibrox are absolutely bouncing when they’re battering semi pro level teams week after week.

Really poor from you as a City fan to just regurgitate shite you’ve read on social media as if it were true.
Agree 100 per cent. Some of our fans have been taken in by the fake narrative about us. They seem to revel in the negative stories about us. Chelsea, the Champions of Europe, had 39000 for their match.

There are far too many cup games across the year and for most normal people less money, time , incentive to attend than in years gone by + we are in a comfort zone of trophy winning stability rather than the old wtf are city doing next .

That atmosphere must’ve gone AWOL the day we played then at Anfield in the 2018/19 season. Considering it was already shaping up to be a City/Liverpool title battle, their fans were complete and utter dogshit and only piped up when Mahrez missed that late penalty. I’ll never forget us mercilessly mocking their shite atmosphere in the first half and the Kop still couldn’t muster a chant. One fan in their main stand was fuming but not with us - he was furiously gesticulating at the silent Kop to make some noise!
Yeah. I think our atmosphere is shite at times, but the big secret that anyone who goes to any football - ie if you're not a football avi twitter troll - is that atmosphere in all English grounds are shite 90% of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.