Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Cunts trick by Pep. He never calls the players out but has thrown us under the bus. 100 odd days since thousands of Blues descended on Porto costing a fucking fortune. Many still in debt having jumped through hoops to be there. If you're gonna moan about last night, praise the support at Leicester, which was outstanding. I live in Leicester and to a man they've said it was the best away support in years.

Cunts trick Pep.
No fucking need.
He was bang out of order, does he honesty think our gate will be less than 50,000 on Saturday? Barcelona didn't sell out every game when he was manager, did he call them out? This had really pissed me off, as fans we defend the club to the hilt.He should be backing us up, not having a cheap shot at us.

Shame Pep wasn't around in the late 90s when we were classed as some of the most loyal fans on the planet. Those same fans still love the club but can't be there forever. Very poor choice of words by Pep.

I was genuinely impressed with the attendance when I got in the ground last night. I would say it was easily 46 or 47K. I had a great night and the atmosphere was superb in block 111
Do you reckon Pep is aware of the s**t storm he has caused? He has tarnished what was a good night. It’s really P***ed me off, he’s just giving more fuel to the keyboard warriors . Our fans have been jumping through hoops and somehow remaining patient with the shocking state of the ticketing department. Someone needs to have a word with him because he’s towing a very fine line. Never criticise your fan base. I love him to bits and the football has been breathtaking but please reign it in Pep.

Reactions: jrb
The moment Pep pleaded for more fans to turn up I knew it would anger city fans and ,of course, provide laughter and derision from other clubs. I’m used to the piss taking from Rags fans (remember the banner!)…… and treat it with contempt and indifference. However for Pep to criticise the fans support and provide ammunition for other clubs fans is piss poor. It just perpetuates the boring cliches about are fan base.

The saddest part of this is that it emphasises just how out totally of touch our Coach and the management team are from understanding the life of the real-world supporters of this Club.

The recent pathetic Ferdinand interview and general rag arse-licking combined with the recent derby indifference had alarm bell ringing and last nights interview comments - regardless of their intention - tells their own story.

The saddest part of this is that it emphasises just how out totally of touch our Coach and the management team are from understanding the life of the real-world supporters of this Club.

The recent pathetic Ferdinand interview and general rag arse-licking combined with the recent derby indifference had alarm bell ringing and last nights interview comments - regardless of their intention - tells their own story.

Pep really isn’t a blue is he…. Classic example of a great coach being paid to do a job. Just a job.
He licks the arse of United every build up to a derby (maybe keeping his options for a job there in future?.. who knows)

and he has constantly called out our support over the years.

he’s a great coach and will go down in history however the love and connection isn’t there with the fans and pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.