Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Ultimately it doesnt matter. Doesnt help when Pep moans and he’d best pick his words carefully at todays presser.

But why the club doesnt sell seats at pitch level before selling top of tier 3 is beyond me

The club could do us all a favour by actually releasing the attendance figure for last night. This 38k lie needs putting to bed
We often get accused of releasing attendance figures that don't match how many were in the ground (of course, those doing the accusing tend to be fans of clubs that do the exact same thing because nearly every club reports attendance figures these days as tickets sold/issued rather than turnstile clicks!). However, the 38k figure is the complete opposite as anyone who was at the game will know it was more like 46k.

I can only assume that a certain Peter J Swales has made a comeback and is giving out the attendance figures - expect an announcement of around 32k tomorrow afternoon!

I'll get behind the team as much as I would any other game, the atmosphere has been decent enough in all 3 home games (plus a really, really good end at Leicester) this season
I think the rail seats have helped with spreading the chanting along South Stand L1. Other parts of the ground could join in more. I do my best from 209 lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.