Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I think he genuinely was asking on Wednesday for more vocal support to raise the players for the Southampton game. But as soon as he came out with his comments I felt bad because I knew how it would play out. The emptyhad and plastic fans stuff which is annoyingly so wrong will be amplified in the media. Fans on here have been moaning about the trouble of trying to get tickets and if you took his comments as criticism of people not doing their bit, then it's not taking into account ordinary people's finances and the effect of the pandemic on them. I felt a bit sorry for Kevin getting called out. Oh well, Pep just wants us to be there and push the team on and I guess we can do that and move on.

He's not had a dig at the fans and he's already clarified that.
Jesus have we merged with mumsnet?

Deep breath .... you're just not listening are you? What else would he say? Again ...for the second or third time, it's about interpretation. I saw the interview and in my opinion he was digging the fans out. In yours he wasn't. Nothing more to say

If the scsousers say anything to you, send them this. Utd couldn’t sell out their opening fixture Vs Leeds. We must not allow these jealous mugs from various media outlets, or Trafford split our support from the best manager we’ve probably ever had. Tell em all to fuck off, simples.
Cmon City, let’s move forward TOGETHER support the team, the manager and attend the games if you are able.

Attachments

• B2C22B7E-69B0-4DCF-99EF-5BC7507C5CC2.jpeg
    B2C22B7E-69B0-4DCF-99EF-5BC7507C5CC2.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 43
The problem we face is that supporters of big clubs that aren't doing very well like to themselves that if they were in our position they'd have people hanging from the rafters for Leipzig at home. It's only when you get to our position that you realise how expensive everything is and, with the reasonable expectation of making progress in every cup, a lot of fans are already budgeting and saving for the season.

Again. ..deep breath....no he isn't your boss, or mine. I'm not in any supporters clubs. He is though the head of thousands of official supporters clubs throughout the world and as such recognised by the club and the media. That's why sky didn't call you or me up for an interview, they called him.

And all he had to say was not interested and I have brought up my views and therefore those of the official supporters club with the management at the club. But no he throws Pep and a lot more fuel onto the fire and not the smouldering matchstick the whole thing should have been. He deserves fuck all respect.

And all he had to say was not interested and I have brought up my views and therefore those of the official supporters club with the management at the club. But no he throws Pep and a lot more fuel onto the fire and not the smouldering matchstick the whole thing should have been. He deserves fuck all respect.
We'll never agree on this subject.

Odd he seemed a bit surprised he was challenged on what he said, surely both the club and himself must have seen the furore around it.

I thought it was a bit wrong to mention Kevin Parker by name in a slightly mocking tone. Like him or lump him he is the general secretary of the official supporters club and deserves a bit more respect
Deserves respect ? Parker should resign. We already had a media agenda against us. All he’s done is provide more ammo for our rival fans to take the piss which lets be honest is at the heart of this. Nothing good was ever going to come of his comments except negativity.

Last edited:
Deserves respect ? He should resign. We already had a media agenda against us. All he’s done is provide more ammo for our rival fans to take the piss which lets be honest is at the heart of this. Nothing good was ever going to come of his comments except negativity.

Fucking resign? Are you mad?

Edit, misread your comment, carry on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.