Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Well you have to say we’ve fallen for this hook line and sinker.

Pep’s pissed off. Blues at each other’s throats.

Next time can we just ignore what other club’s fans think and stick together?

Its been blown out of all proportion. Keane’s comment about united being the prawn sandwich brigade was a lot worse than what Pep said.

It’s clear now that all he meant was be loud against Southampton because we will need it after 6-3.

Stop taking the bait. It’s not important what others think. We don’t have to defend ourselves as fans or as a club.

The line he described in the Amazon Prime documentary when he told the players he would defend them in public but would be brutally honest with them in private.

The fans are the club. He currently is the voice of the club. He should know better than to say anything negative about our club to the scum bag media.

Have I imagined the media shit storm of the last two days or did you just miss it because you have your head up his arse?
I'll ask again, what has he said that is negative?

The roots of the current tension between Pep and some fans lies in the aftermath of the CL final. I expected the tension and sort of predicted it after the CL final after I saw the negative over reaction to Pep. One of the most successful seasons in club's history ended with a huge wave of criticisms of the manager. Pep probably knows about the consensus among City fans that his tactics in Porto was "stupid","idiotic", "colossal fuck-up", etc. And he most certainly finds this consensus baffling and irrational. So, I'm not surprised in the slightest of what's happening now. Expecting the tension, I wrote back in June that he might leave already after this season. You can see my post in his 20/21 thread.

Now, I've changed my opinion because I think Grealish will help us perform better than expected. I think we'll break goal-scoring records even though we have no proper striker! Some fans may continue to push the self-destruct button, but Pep won't probably pay much attention to them anyway. I hope so.
Good post.

The fact that this has caused such a stink pisses me off. It is litterally one of two sticks they have left to beat us with since Pep's 2nd season, (the other being not winning the bent Chumps League). We have dominated the domestic trophies since 2017 so any slight negative they find is magnified by the biased media in the country and the jealous as f*ck fans of other clubs. They wish to divide and conquer us as they really cannot see an end in sight to our trophy winning expliots so try to focus on any negative that may derail us from within.

Stick together blues and show Mr Guardiola that we can rock the Etihad starting with tomorrow. Hopefully he will tread carefully for the rest of his tenure and we can concentrate on sticking it to the shambolic, sycophantic media and the sheeplike fans they pander to.

F*ck em!

I'll ask again, what has he said that is negative?
Ask yourself why the main stream media is slaughtering the club at the moment and then decide which of us has misunderstood his statement.

Ask yourself why he sought to clarify his statement today.

Ask yourself if the club's reputation has been enhanced by his statement on Wednesday.

The fact that this has caused such a stink pisses me off. It is litterally one of two sticks they have left to beat us with since Pep's 2nd season, (the other being not winning the bent Chumps League). We have dominated the domestic trophies since 2017 so any slight negative they find is magnified by the biased media in the country and the jealous as f*ck fans of other clubs. They wish to divide and conquer us as they really cannot see an end in sight to our trophy winning expliots so try to focus on any negative that may derail us from within.

Stick together blues and show Mr Guardiola that we can rock the Etihad starting with tomorrow. Hopefully he will tread carefully for the rest of his tenure and we can concentrate on sticking it to the shambolic, sycophantic media and the sheeplike fans they pander to.

F*ck em!
Well said mate.

. I was told 7,000 tickets unsold, split evenly between the home and away sections . 55,000 capacity minus 3,500 away fans, minus 3,500 City fans gives us 48K attendance not the media’s reported 38K. Liverpool’s attendance was given as 2,500 above the grounds capacity including a big Milan support.
The current capacity is just under 53,000 because of the new pitchside advertising banners. It has never been 55,000 for football events because of safety reasons. It used to be 54,500. The press always get it wrong. I agree it looked like about 48,000 last night though. It looked full in East Stand Upper (where I sit) with a few thousand missing in the Colin Bell top tier.

Ask yourself why the main stream media is slaughtering the club at the moment and then decide which of us has misunderstood his statement.

Ask yourself if the club's reputation has been enhanced by his statement on Wednesday.
The mainstream media slaughter us anyway so meh.
He clarified his statement as he was asked.
You also didn't answer my question because you can't.

Ask yourself why you are siding with the press

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.