Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Happens at every club, it's not a big deal. Football history is littered with playground spats.

If you believe the stories surrounding Mancini's sacking, you'll believe anything. There were a lot worse people around the club at that time than Mancini. There probably still are.

Oh right, so everything was made up then?

When you are at the game, I suppose you don't get the same perspective, you can look across a bottom tier of a stand from your particular vantage and just see heads, seemingly packed.

I can tell you the family stand, and the East stand, across all three tiers, had plenty of gaps on the box, don't know what it was camera side, but assume the Tunnel Club didn't turn out again?

Factor in 3k missing away section, the new reduced capacity to, 52,750, and you aren't that far away.

I appeared closer to 38k than 45, there were certainly more than 7000 empty seats.

City certainly had no reason to give 38,000 figure to Press Association, when they need to show every penny we get to Uefa these days!

38k on a midweek, against a nothing team, a game Saturday, various logistical and ticketing problems, I'd say that isn't anything to ridicule.

Hats off to those who spent their hard earned cash.
Family Stand actually filled up really well but loads of noticeable gaps at the start. The corporate areas all had gaps. And chunks of CB3 but that was expected as it was the last to go back on sale and there were still about 1200 left to sell in there when sales stopped.

Our fans are great. I’m at the pub with my old man, a lot older than me, had me when he was in his 50ss. He’s 80 in November. He made me a city fan, him along with my brother in law. The emotional connection we have as city fans with this club is amazing. It’s part of my being. Iv passed out in the Royal Navy, Iv had a child, iv graduated uni, I have become a teacher. But through it all I have loved city abs the best day of my life is 13/05/12. The male figures in my life have taught me that city is more than that. It’s seperste, it’s a feeling. Im A proud Mancunian, my dad was brought up in Beswick, my grandad before him too, whose house we used to park outside on Cambrian street, 5 mins from the ground we parked at before the match. I remember being young abs asking my grandad (rip) will I ever see city win the league, he said probably not, he wasn’t there in 2012. City is my blood, city is our blood. I love this club, and I’m so proud of being a city fan. We all get this, we all feel it. Being a city fan is something in our soul. City til I die. I cannot wait to go to the match tomorrow on my 18th year as a season ticket holder. Cheer them on, moan, and just feel it. Ill Probably say I’ll never go again after 5 minutes. City til I die. Love you all

Isn’t it strange that you never heard any of these “stories” about Hughes, Pellegrini and Pep? A real mystery that one.
Wasn’t there rumours about the staff at the training ground not liking Mancini? Swear there was something going about like he didn’t even acknowledge some people. Again, only rumours so none of it is true.

Been a casual lurker here for many years. Forced to join because of recent debacle. I have been watching the this scenario develop over a couple of days and I have to admit I am disappointed in our fans not regarding the attendance but reaction to Pep comments.

If you hear the interview pep gave you will understand what is put in the press in nothing what he said, its basically manufactured fake news. I am not sure why some fans here are trying to destroy pep instead of the media. It would be wise to spend your energy calling out the media for the fake news and trying to destroy them instead.

I still don't get why our fans don't develop the siege mentality against the media and go to war against them instead of being insecure. We are the champions of England and the most successful club of the decade, if the media stand against us we should go to war against them and destroy their fake news narrative instead of fighting among our-self.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.