Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

The atmosphere was dire today but that happens. We do have

I would bet any amount that it would not be like this if we were still at Maine Road.

I wonder if Newcastle owners will pimp their club up like our owners have with Tunnel clubs and fkin cups you can eat.

Seriously, what the fuck are people expecting. Decent atmospheres are generated by what's happening on the pitch or who we are playing; today didn't generate one on either account. Saying that, some decent moments from the South stand and the game was hardly like being in an OT level mausoleum.
what do we want, a load of dickheads droning on with some repetitive shite led by some bellend with a megaphone? At the end of the day, we are moody mancs that shuffle around with our hands in our
pockets, give us something to get going with and we're as good as anyone. People harping on about Maine road, well that was the same, when it happened it was as good as anywhere, however, been there plenty of times when you could hear what the players were saying from half way up the Kippax.

Let’s all be honest. It was one of those games where nobody could give a f*ck. There was more noise reverberating around the stadium from general chat, than actual support. Put it to bed and move on.

Saying that, when United were getting beat, and the score came through, the atmosphere improved Instantly.

I blame Burnley’s away support. No banter. At least it wasn’t 5 again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.