Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

There was a new guy sitting next to me today. First match in our stadium, he was with a friend who had been before and they were both impressed by the atmosphere! The one whose first visit it was said it was much better than other grounds he’s been to.
I was also pleased with the atmosphere today. :-)

Last edited:
Thought it was very good today. Group of schoolkids (?) in CB3 making a racket, East Stand energised by the eviction of two Burnley fans pre-match. Perhaps Burnley making it more competitive a game than Norwich and Arsenal did helped too.

First home league game of the season and was impressed with our vocal backing there appears to be more supporters making a noise , loved the "you're going down on your sister" directed at the inbred six fingered sheep shaggers. Just one minor complaint why do we sing about the Rags so much ? Appreciate when we seen they were losing at Leicester they got "City win Utd lose" but it was most of the game, f*ck the Rags save it for derby day.

I’ve been waiting for 25 mins for a tram. And I left bang on the final whistle.

The transport situation at our club is a fucking joke. This is why people leave early.

And why I’ve binned off the midweek games. Sorry my seat is empty Pep. Please please please please find it in your heart to forgive me.

(And no sign of one turning up any time soon)

Apparently there were no football specials and just a normal timetable! I heard the announcement as I came out of the ground.
At about 5 to 6 an empty tram went the line toward Ashton it said Out of service on it but about 3 or 4 mins later it came back, still empty, but showing Trafford Bar on the front.
As I had let the one before go because people were squashed in like sardines I decided to get on that one. I changed at Cornbrook and the Eccles tram came 3 minutes later and although still pretty full wasn’t that bad. By the time it got to Media City it was nearly empty.
I walked in the house at 7.05… just in time for Strictly Come Dancing! :-)

Thought it was very good today. Group of schoolkids (?) in CB3 making a racket, East Stand energised by the eviction of two Burnley fans pre-match. Perhaps Burnley making it more competitive a game than Norwich and Arsenal did helped too.
They were ace.

Left 5 minutes before full time. People were already leaving in there droves. Got to 7 Brothers in Ancoats. Bought a scoop. Got a chair and table. Turned on my mobile. Checked the full-time score. 2-0. Didn’t miss a thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.