Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Where was I talking about empty seats?

the post you've quoted is me making a point about ticket prices needing to be the same for both home and away fans.

Keep up x
Tim of the oak said more people bothered about counting empty seats

You said they must live with mum and dad still, trying to be smart

Then you said all seats should be £30

I said is that because your mum and dad upped your keep, also trying to be smart

Get it now.

I feel like I have just wasted 5 mins of my life here

Should fucking pay us for going................we are part of the TELLY experience.
That's actually a very good point. The game is shit without fans.

All PL clubs should pass some of the TV money on to fans by way of limiting ALL non-hospitality ticket prices to £30, in line with away tickets.

Why not? matchday sales dont add that much.....Telly money is where it's at.....and the rest
Regulations imposed by the league and UEFA mean that our accounts must stand up to more scrutiny than any club on earth. Ultimately the club must be run in profit in order to satisfy these demands.

Regulations imposed by the league and UEFA mean that our accounts must stand up to more scrutiny than any club on earth. Ultimately the club must be run in profit in order to satisfy these demands.

You are completely kidding yourself. City charge those prices because they can. UEFA can be blamed for many things but our ticket prices is not one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.