Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Newcastle fans, absolutely shit, liars just like Liverpool. Sang from about 30 minutes to 50 minutes. They have the audacity to take the piss out of us, imo we’re far better.
Not sure I’ve been to a ground before where nobody stands at all. The only thing was when they did sing/shout it was loud but it was rare.

It's not Elland Road that's for sure. That was outstanding support today. Our players deserve similar.

Another Bournemouth video regarding their match day experience at City.

Just watched that, they seem like good lads and I can't really disagree with much they had to say. The lack of pubs round the ground is shocking (though someone should tell them the NQ isn't two hours away), City Square is a bit cringe, food and drink is a bit better than some places, and the stuff about atmosphere is over played by our own fans and Twitter/FIFA/Talksport trolls.

Another Bournemouth video regarding their match day experience at City.

Decent review that and the two blokes are typical of Bournemouth people - a really good bunch of down to earth fans with clearly a deep understanding of fan culture and how fans behave.

Cannot argue with their comments about the pubs near the ground.

I got chatting to a few Bournemouth fans in the services and they commented on how great they thought the atmosphere was.

Last edited:
Decent review that and the two blokes are typical of Bournemouth people - a really good much of down to earth fans with clearly a deep understanding of fan culture and how fans behave.

Cannot argue with their comments about the pubs near the ground.

I got chatting to a few Bournemouth fans in the services and they commented on how great they thought the atmosphere was.
Really liked this along with the Villa fan video at the end of last season, reminded me that as footy fans we have a lot in common. Seemed like decent lads and can appreciate where their coming from as we have swopped the beer drinkers paradise around Maine Rd for the desert near the Etihad.

Really liked this along with the Villa fan video at the end of last season, reminded me that as footy fans we have a lot in common. Seemed like decent lads and can appreciate where their coming from as we have swopped the beer drinkers paradise around Maine Rd for the desert near the Etihad.

When you strip back all the twitter/forum nonsense and ‘bants’ most fans I find you can have a decent chat with opposing fans who share the same passions and fears you do but just for a different colour shirt. Sadly social media, in some instances, can bring out the worst in people, including some on here when discussing other clubs. Thankfully there blog seems a decent listen without the necessity to be controversial to get listeners.

When you strip back all the twitter/forum nonsense and ‘bants’ most fans I find you can have a decent chat with opposing fans who share the same passions and fears you do but just for a different colour shirt. Sadly social media, in some instances, can bring out the worst in people, including some on here when discussing other clubs. Thankfully there blog seems a decent listen without the necessity to be controversial to get listeners.

100% agree, social media and other platforms brings out the idiots

we even have scruffs that pinch city flags from our own singing section as we know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.