Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Interesting to hear what the away fans think when they visit the Etihad Despite their teams 4-0 defeat on Saturday . Sounds like the Bournemouth fans enjoyed their visit to the Etihad and went some way into dispelling the mith that our stadium is a souless , empty library .

I'm not one to enjoy flares / smoke bombs in the ground, but I would look the other way if that shit was in front of me and someone accidentally got him to swallow one....
Haha, it looks like a piss take and a set up. Never seen something so ridiculous. Either that or the local nut house was given a few match tickets. Ugly buggers!

Interesting to hear what the away fans think when they visit the Etihad Despite their teams 4-0 defeat on Saturday . Sounds like the Bournemouth fans enjoyed their visit to the Etihad and went some way into dispelling the mith that our stadium is a souless , empty library .

Thanks for sharing. Good video from the Bournemouth fans.

FWIW, I thought we had a good atmosphere on Saturday and I hope we can sustain that.

I thought it was really good considering how hot it was and the match was a stroll. Seemed to be a lot more humour amongst the crowd too, perhaps it was down to playing against a team with a decent set of fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.