Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

If they're going to do some sort of display do what they did vs united in the league cup semi final in 2010. Turn the lights off, put blue moon on the screens and get the fans involved. Created a cracking atmosphere that day.

Completely agree would make the cockney bastards shit themselves. Only problem for me is that it might not be the same nowadays with many people not taking their seats until right before kickoff. Would still love to see them try it though

City fans reaction to Grealish goal against the rags

I don’t understand filming at the football at the best of times, but I’ll never understand what possesses someone to film away fans celebrating when you’ve just conceded. I’ve seen blues doing it in 114 recently as well, baffles me.

I’ll make an exception for this one though ;)

If they're going to do some sort of display do what they did vs united in the league cup semi final in 2010. Turn the lights off, put blue moon on the screens and get the fans involved. Created a cracking atmosphere that day.

City have got the square root of fuck all to do with the bloody moon!

I wish the club would stop with this gimmick of the moon. We are the club that represents the city of Manchester, not some rock 240,000 miles away.

No, a guy on my row has been watching an hour of football maximum every game since we moved into the new ground. Obviously an alcy
I think every row has one!!! In all seriousness, that's sad and at least there's a reasoning behind him not being in his seat.
Makes you wonder why they come. I guess it gets them out of the house for a couple of hours. If you can't endure 90 mins of watching a game especially this City team then you've either got money to burn or you just don't love football that much.
Exactly pal. Rather be on the concourse, grabbing an overpriced beer or on the way home than watch some of the finest footballers on the planet. It's as if they're being forced to be there! Maybe they're only turning up at all because the dart season has finished or something?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.