Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I love all that me, I like being disliked by other clubs/fans. Don’t know why Liverpool fans are always so desperate to want to be liked, all a bit needy that shit.
Yeah spot on. Much better to be despised than to be patted on the head patronisingly like when we were many people’s second club out of sympathy.

To be fair, a lot of that was out of respect for our support.
It may have been but I always found it a bit false. I’m old enough to have been at the Upton Park love fest when West Ham relegated us and I remember thinking they wouldn’t have been walking us back to the tube arms around our shoulders had we beaten em or even relegated them.

It may have been but I always found it a bit false. I’m old enough to have been at the Upton Park love fest when West Ham relegated us and I remember thinking they wouldn’t have been walking us back to the tube arms around our shoulders had we beaten em or even relegated them.
That was respect for our support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.