Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I knew you'd be piping up after that. I think the atmosphere would have been even better if the ground acoustics were better, have you never been to any other ground with better acoustics?
I've been in our stadium when the atmosphere was outstanding with the current accoustics, Hamburg , first derby win when Sinclair scored , Tottenham champ league semi final. Its a myth that it has any impact when the fans are actually up for it .

I've been in our stadium when the atmosphere was outstanding with the current accoustics, Hamburg , first derby win when Sinclair scored , Tottenham champ league semi final. Its a myth that it has any impact when the fans are actually up for it .
I agree that when the fans are up for it acoustics matter less. For example when the whole ground is singing bluemoon, acoustics obviously don't matter.

However there are many times that the crowd isn't as up for it as today, which is when acoustics do help.

I'm assuming you go to every game, so I'm genuinely confused as to how you haven't noticed the amount of times the away fans in SS3 have completely outsung our lot in SS1 even though they're both putting in the same effort.

Dipper old bill on high alert tonight for an increase in domestic wimmin beating.

Couldn’t beat City so defenceless wimmin are an easy target.

Scumrats !!

For all the stick we get, when it matters at the Etihad we turn up and make it a racket.

For all the narrative of their famous "hearts and minds" support. They backed their team when they scored for two minutes and nothing after.

I think largely 115 has been fantastic this season. Song choices could be better, but it's constant singing.

If the club get the new expansion right, the ground will have an incredible atmosphere. There's a nucleus of young supporters who have really enriched the atmosphere.

Last edited:
For all the stock we get, when it matters at the Etihad we turn up and make it a racket.

For all the narrative of their famous "hearts and minds" support. They backed their team when they scored for two minutes and nothing after.

I think largely 115 has been fantastic this season. Song choices could be better, but it's constant singing.

If the club get the new expansion right, the ground will have an incredible atmosphere. There's a nucleus of young supporters who have really enriched the atmosphere.

Our home and away support and atmosphere is one of the best in the league. Just wish people would join in and enjoy it instead of constantly analysing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.