Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Hi Everyone.

1894 are surveying fans about the North Stand extension.

City contacted us and told us they want the extended North Stand to be an atmospheric 'end' where our singers can congregate. We will most likely work with City (and other fan groups) to try and make this a success.

The survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete.

It's specifically about singing/atmosphere. If you're not too interested in that, please ignore.

We are using the feedback to help us formulate an official response to City with our suggestions.

Please click here to complete the survey.

Thanks!

Please note that I've posted this in other threads, but I'm especially interested in the opinions of posters who contribute to this thread. Your feedback will be passed onto City and we (1894) will use it to formalise our 'plan' with the new stand.

If the title is still up for grabs it's going to be some atmosphere that night. It's improved in general this season and Pep seems more animated, Haaland loves getting the crowd going and there just seems to be a lot more passion in the crowd to get us through what's been a mixed season so far, but one that could still be our greatest. Arsenal are going to get eaten alive.

Yes its got the potential to be like the Liverpool game in Jan 2019. Not just the singing but the constant booing of the opposition and a constant buzz around the ground in response to any little bit of action on the field. Such a great game that and hopefully this could match it.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.

1894 are surveying fans about the North Stand extension.

City contacted us and told us they want the extended North Stand to be an atmospheric 'end' where our singers can congregate. We will most likely work with City (and other fan groups) to try and make this a success.

The survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete.

It's specifically about singing/atmosphere. If you're not too interested in that, please ignore.

We are using the feedback to help us formulate an official response to City with our suggestions.

Please click here to complete the survey.

Thanks!

Please note that I've posted this in other threads, but I'm especially interested in the opinions of posters who contribute to this thread. Your feedback will be passed onto City and we (1894) will use it to formalise our 'plan' with the new stand.
Done, cheers

Sounded great on the telly and fantastic to see the mental scenes that greeted the 2nd goal.

Paul Rowan in the times summed it up nicely “City fans were able to perform a medley of their favourite songs”

Yes its got the potential to be like the Liverpool game in Jan 2019. Not just the singing but the constant booing of the opposition and a constant buzz around the ground in response to any little bit of action on the field. Such a great game that and hopefully this could match it.
If there’s no slip ups it could be more like United almost exactly 11 years earlier when a win put us on course for the title (but nearly didn’t!). The difference this time will be that Arsenal will have played two matches more and could be 9 points ahead before kick off rather than 3!
I don’t remember a better atmosphere before and during that match, and it also broke some records for worldwide coverage. This could be a repeat of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.