Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Yesterday was fantastic, great atmosphere a game to match and a fantastic result.

Not a complaint, but to echo a few other contributors, there was a few more ‘follow follow’ and I ‘follow you everywhere’ chants in SSL3 rather than the City classics. Hope that doesn’t creep in to much as is still the classics which pull the whole crowd in.

Let’s hope we can ramp it up a few more notches against Arsenal.

Really good up in SS3 yesterday, the stand was shaking when we went all 'Pab Zab'.
I know people don't like songs about former players, but we officially have my permission to sing the Pablo Zabaleta song whenever. It was absolutely fantastic yesterday

It was brilliant yesterday bar the early leavers who can fuck off and support another club as far as I'm concerned.
When the dips all ran to the ref wanting a red for Rodders the response was excellent. All 4 sides of the ground sang 'Always the victims' which I would never have thought would happen.

It was brilliant yesterday bar the early leavers who can fuck off and support another club as far as I'm concerned.
When the dips all ran to the ref wanting a red for Rodders the response was excellent. All 4 sides of the ground sang 'Always the victims' which I would never have thought would happen.
And in that moment, that chant was directed at the fact that they were going mad trying to get Rodri a second yellow, when Fabinho never got booked for four fouls, when Fabinho and Thiago never received reds against us last season, when Milner didn’t get a second yellow at Anfield, going all the way back to Mascherano not getting a second yellow for a late challenge on David Silva about ten years ago…

That chant yesterday was about that, not Hillsborough.

And in that moment, that chant was directed at the fact that they were going mad trying to get Rodri a second yellow, when Fabinho never got booked for four fouls, when Fabinho and Thiago never received reds against us, when Milner didn’t get a second yellow at Anfield, going all the way back to Mascherano not getting a second yellow for a late challenge on David Silva about ten years ago…

That chant yesterday was about that, not Hillsborough.
It has NEVER been about Hillsborough. The sad wankers know that but chose to weaponise an awful, terrible incident.

I thought the atmosphere was good again yesterday. There was a little lull when they scored but, on the whole, it was rocking. Nice to see the Poznan is back this season.

What struck me yesterday was the noise when Jack busted a gut to stop salad making that pass for 2-0. And, on a number of other occasions too! Never heard noise like that for winning the ball or tackle. Brilliant.

As mentioned, doesn't matter what time KO, loads piss off early. Oh well, never mind.
I think the round of applause for Jacks defending was the longest and most heartfelt during yesterday’s game

Yesterday was fantastic, great atmosphere a game to match and a fantastic result.

Not a complaint, but to echo a few other contributors, there was a few more ‘follow follow’ and I ‘follow you everywhere’ chants in SSL3 rather than the City classics. Hope that doesn’t creep in to much as is still the classics which pull the whole crowd in.

Let’s hope we can ramp it up a few more notches against Arsenal.

If the title is still up for grabs it's going to be some atmosphere that night. It's improved in general this season and Pep seems more animated, Haaland loves getting the crowd going and there just seems to be a lot more passion in the crowd to get us through what's been a mixed season so far, but one that could still be our greatest. Arsenal are going to get eaten alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.