Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Blue moan it is becoming more and more. It wasn't prearranged, Pep put it together after the whistle. Just enjoy the times we're having right now instead of lurking waiting to stick the boot in. Or are you another shady rag hanging around because you sad fuckers have got fuck all to celebrate.
I’m guessing the shady rag comment wasn’t aimed at me?

Blue moan it is becoming more and more. It wasn't prearranged, Pep put it together after the whistle. Just enjoy the times we're having right now instead of lurking waiting to stick the boot in. Or are you another shady rag hanging around because you sad fuckers have got fuck all to celebrate.

**SNIFF

Got to say I love the new song about our defense. Really got going in 115 in the second half and is one of those songs hopefully we can really get going. Been singing it all bloody day.

Yeah I’ve always said that.

I sit in 105 and the atmosphere has been much worse there since SSL1 became the singing section. When the singing section was unofficially in 109-111, the noise used to spread down ESL1 to us and there’d be a lot more singing.

I can’t wait to unite the lot of us. All singers in one tier in NSL2!
I used to be in 111 and moved to 115 when the new singing section came about in 2015. Not many actually moved out of 110-111 as the intention was to bring that area and SS1 behind the goal together as a larger singing area. The reality is that it wasn't as easy in practice as it looked in theory. A few years after I moved out of there, I bumped into someone who was still in 111 and he said it wasn't as good in there since some of us had moved out. Personally, I think on their day 110-111 are still capable of smashing it out of the park and I'll join in with any songs coming out of there if they're louder than our section at that point, but not everyone in our section does that - for some, it's almost like if the song starts in a different stand then they won't join in!

Think it will be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow. A win puts even my pressure on the Southern Softies

Leeds fans will be well up for it and probably won’t be much quieter if they’ve let in a few goals.

It’ll be nice to wish them a safe journey back across the Pennines after seeing the Champions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.