Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Only tier 3! With the amount of tickets on general sale though, don't be surprised to see them dotted about the home end, hopefully with their mouths shut
If I see any of them blatantly showing there madrid they'll be getting a right hook with the amount of blues missing out

If it’s anything like the Inter support, it will be brilliant.

A couple of things I heard whilst watching the match. I’m not saying we need or want them. Inter have a Capo on the stadium speakers or it sounded like that in short bursts. And they had a drum. So if we get to the final expect Inter‘s Ultras to use a drum.

Last edited:
It’s not. It’s a sale to Cityzen’s Matchday members. And the few that were out on sale then were gone in half an hour.
I think his point is that going on sale to Matchday Members without any purchase history requirements is basically a general sale, in a sense that anybody in the world could've woken up on the day of the sale and bought a membership before buying a madrid ticket straight away.

Had my neighbour tonight saying we have returned 8000 unsold tickets , what an absolute bell whaft , do any of those bitter rag Cunts think we can’t sell out for a cup final derby ? As posted tonight , the criteria and release of tickets by City leaves a lot to be desired - I’m a member only these days through seperating from the mrs and hope I can me and my ten year old a ticket , probably no chance I presume ! I live in hope , I was in corporate for the FA Cup semi against the cunts , what a shower of shit there support is , sadly I was in their end in club Wembley , just me and about ten other blues went apeshit when Yaya smashed it in ! We’ve got a monument-us three weeks ahead , we do Madrid tomorrow then we will smash everything infront of us , and hey , any spares then drop a PM!

I think his point is that going on sale to Matchday Members without any purchase history requirements is basically a general sale, in a sense that anybody in the world could've woken up on the day of the sale and bought a membership before buying a madrid ticket straight away.
Does anyone remember what the criteria was last season against Madrid I thought the last one was bad for tourist this one could be even worse considering 2nd leg and if there is a less strict criteria

Fair enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.