Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

The fun is when the whole ground or stand joins in and you get goosebumps. That can happen with doo doo doo Pablo Zabaletra or nah nah nah nah nah City but can't happen with the songs with loads of lyrics, Those songs are better saved for the concourse or the train.
Our job on Weds is purely and simply to give the lads that bit sxtra they might need. And ghat vomex from dvrryond joining in to make a wall of noise.
No fucker is joining in with your last sentence!

We need to let Rudiger know what we think of him on Wednesday night. Every time he gets near the ball he should be roundly booed.

1. He got away with near murder on KDB in the Champions League Final
2. He’d do it again on Haaland without hesitation on Wednesday
3. We need to make the atmosphere as hostile and unwelcoming as possible for them

View attachment 79238
He tried to do the same thing to Ilkay last week too

I can't stress this enough, we need to create an atmosphere on Wednesday.

And no, creating an atmosphere isn't a few hundred people singing Ederson and Ake for the whole game.

Creating an atmosphere is about the whole stadium belting out our club anthems and making madrid feel as unwelcome as possible.

It's already a tough game for madrid, but it's up to us fans to make it an IMPOSSIBLE game for madrid

I wish people would stop concentrating on certain songs.

A thread on BM about the atmosphere at the Etihad isn’t going to shape and change the atmosphere on Wednesday night with 50,000+ City fans, many who have managed to get a ticket because of the ticket sales fuck up, not knowing about BM or this thread. Let the atmosphere take care of itself and run it’s own course, including the songs sung.

Last edited:
I'm confident it will be electric. I was confident the Arse game would be good and you could feel it in the air before kickoff. Wednesday will be the same if not louder.
Let's bring it home against these media whores!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.