Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Atmosphere was fantastic. Disappointed for those that missed out on the opportunity to be there. Started losing my voice after about 20 mins and genuinely think I'm more fatigued than the players.

Refreshing to see the stadium packed at the end. This team deserves that. Actually got a bit choked up when the 4th went in. Nobody humiliates Madrid like that. For all the shit we get about being 'plastic' the fact of the matter is it's very hard to beat the 'Emptyhad' when we're on it. What a fucking club!
Exactly the same. Couldn’t stop singing during the game.

Can’t fucking believe we’ve absolutely thumped madrid 4-0

Two tourists next to me tonight who ruined the evening for me. Constantly filming the game despite being told not to, standing up and taking photos in the middle of the game, face timing their mates and so on. After about an hour one of them turns to me and said Haaland goal? Silva I said, about half an hour ago, trying watching the game. It was constant shit all game but don’t worry city he had bought a shirt, a hat, a scarf etc. Twats had no idea what was gpoint on. When we scored the second it took him about five seconds to realise, I mean WTAF!

No tourists by me, mainly regulars and everyone giving it 100%. Only saw 2 Madrid fans sat looking glum in the usual away allocation in ssl1 as I walked out at the end of the game

Sh1t loads of tourists tonight, plenty of RM in our end and you could spot them a mile off, but the atmosphere tonight was incredible.

The ones in our end looked glum as f**k. F**k em.

What in the club's policy stopped the long standing fans from getting tickets? Genuine question that.

Tourists is a bit of a relative term. Whether they were, or blues that otherwise don't get tickets, they were great as was the atmosphere, which was the main concern earlier.
No criteria for a ticket, only a membership withno requirement of going to a previous game, could literally buy one 5 mins before buying a ticket, it was pot luck on if you got a ticket or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.