Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

i never comment on the tourist situation, but i got outside the stadium hour and 45 mins before KO. I have never seen as many people who where tourist outside the etihad, no surprise that a lot of season ticket holders missed out.

odd at the end of them game, was the club worried about a pitch invasion or stray fans ? All the players stayed in the centre to wave at fans, they almost looked penned in. perhaps they where told not to encourage fans to come over to them.

atmosphere was rocking, shows the singing can be done even on a high tourist night.
Just watched the game back and it was Pep that told them all to head to the centre circle instead of them just standing outside the tunnel,

Tourist next me did my nut in but he was so busy filming, taking photos, facetiming mates etc that when we scored the second most people were sitting down after celebrating before he jumped out of his seat. Then 15 minutes into the second half he asked me if Haaland had scored!
Loads like that around me, constant filming on their phones, don’t know the songs and barely moved when Bernardo buried our opener …. oh for limbs at Blackpool.

watch the game back mate

for at least 2 of the goals BT cut to the crowd and nobody is celebrating especially the last one.

don't get caught up in this amazing atmosphere crap
I was there. My celebration was bigger for the first two goals (lost it, on the back of seats) than the last one when the game was already won. Seems obvious. The atmosphere was amazing.

watch the game back mate

for at least 2 of the goals BT cut to the crowd and nobody is celebrating especially the last one.

don't get caught up in this amazing atmosphere crap

You sir are talking absolute bollocks. I don't give two fucks what the TV showed I was there. That whole ground rocked from before kick off to a good 10-20 minutes after the final whistle. Even the Spanish press has reported on it.

You sir are talking absolute bollocks. I don't give two fucks what the TV showed I was there. That whole ground rocked from before kick off to a good 10-20 minutes after the final whistle. Even the Spanish press has reported on it.
I second that - last night was amazing… I would put the atmosphere ahead of 2012 1-0 derby and Hamburg games and even QPR (until 93:20+)

It was a special special night

Loads like that around me, constant filming on their phones, don’t know the songs and barely moved when Bernardo buried our opener …. oh for limbs at Blackpool.
Loads near me last night who looked like they didn’t know what football was, never mind who was playing.

They spent more time on their phones than they did watching the game, not arsed one bit about what was going on on the pitch.

It seems to be fashionable to FaceTime their mates, whilst play is going on, to tell them they’re at this sporting event in Britain where some big sports stars are playing.

Just watch the fucking game you cunts.

It was a great atmosphere. One of the best since the Spurs CL game.

Just wish more proper Blues were in there to witness it and add to it further.

Don’t even respond, the bellend was clearly not even there and doesn’t have a clue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.