Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Think the atmosphere has been truly exceptional on at least five occasions this season. United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Bayern and Real.
It's also been better than in previous seasons against several other teams. The comeback against Spurs for example.
I sit at the north end of the East Stand and I've heard increasing contributions from what used to be the family stand.
The atmosphere has been improving gradually since the return after Covid two years ago.

Name me five Maine Road all-seater atmospheres that were better than Wednesday night.
I've give you my top five at all-seated Maine Road but I'm not sure all were actually better:

Last Maine Road derby - Tonking the rags 3-1 and Neville feeding the Goat.
Wigan play-off 1999 - 1-0
Birmingham last home game in 1999-2000 - Bob Taylor goal to ensure we would go up if we won at Blackburn.
Blackpool first home game in third tier; fantastic support. A 3-0 win helped.
Barnsley 2001-02. A 5-1 win as we celebrated promotion under Keegan after Wolves had lost at Millwall the previous evening.

And rags 5-1. I know it wasn't all-seated but I just like remembering that game.

The atmosphere was great but it still would have been great if the proper blues who missed out got tickets.

This is the kind of shit that we need to stop happening:

Makes me feel sick seeing that. Anyone that desperate for a photo with Evra should be banned for fucking life.

Anybody desperate for a picture with Evra should be in a padded cell.

I've give you my top five at all-seated Maine Road but I'm not sure all were actually better:

Last Maine Road derby - Tonking the rags 3-1 and Neville feeding the Goat.
Wigan play-off 1999 - 1-0
Birmingham last home game in 1999-2000 - Bob Taylor goal to ensure we would go up if we won at Blackburn.
Blackpool first home game in third tier; fantastic support. A 3-0 win helped.
Barnsley 2001-02. A 5-1 win as we celebrated promotion under Keegan after Wolves had lost at Millwall the previous evening.

And rags 5-1. I know it wasn't all-seated but I just like remembering that game.
He’s not asking for that reason. He’s asking because his refusal to answer it illustrates that dickhead is not a City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.