Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

hell yes if the rangers fans got killed off with heat and hangover kicking in then its a tough one ! I remember that, whiskey and 35 degrees doesnt mix. Ok for the milan fans on espresso shots !

It p****s me off when we get inflatables and flags taken off us, how on earth did milan fans get all that lot in. Liverpool fans seemed to manage it to.

Our first game Vs burnley is a big one for many reasons. Im going to ask contacts at city to contact BFC and see if we can be allowed telescopics and banners in the away end like we have lower south stand. Give the team a good welcome when they come out on to the pitch as they deserve it more than ever. Will it work ? Lets see, most stadiums say no we only allow flags 1m x 1m with fire certificates unless dortmund turn up !
That would be brilliant at Burnley, this country seems obsessed with stifling the atmosphere instead of letting it thrive. Would be great to see that in away ends.

Before my time. But English atmosphere needs a roof, as low as possible, to bounce the sound around.
Your right, it really works at burnley, I’ve been in the home end when we’ve played their in the past the noise city made was incredible!! But when your in our away end you don’t realise how noisy we are being!!

Your right, it really works at burnley, I’ve been in the home end when we’ve played their in the past the noise city made was incredible!! But when your in our away end you don’t realise how noisy we are being!!
It’s always been like this. Low roof means a good atmosphere. It’s one of the big problems at the Etihad. When the singing areas sing the songs drift off upwards and can’t be heard properly by sections of the ground. The lower the roof, the better the atmosphere. It’s simple acoustics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.