Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

There are a lot of Madrid fans in the East Stand, some of them wearing their shirts underneath their jackets/sweaters.
Ask for them to be removed to nearest stewed that’s what I’ve just done and they removed him straight away. It’s worth it as the club will be notified on number of ejections and reasons why- may open their eyes

They have certainly excelled themselves tonight! Never seen so many tourists outside.
This !! I'm in 111 they are already taking their seats - honestly I have not seen 1 fellow blue who normally stands around me yet - genuinely the atmosphere could suffer- hope not like !!!
All the tourists flooded rio ferdinand with phones as he walked into the ground, had such bad second hand embarrassment.

A rag player at the Etihad and 100 people are trying to get a photo of me, god help.
Ha i think it's going to be a strange one !!
TBF not bothered if we win !

Half and half galore, club need to step in and ban them.

Glad Real Madrid fans are being turfed out of the home end, just a shame they've took tickets off of proper blues.

Seen neutral tops as well, far too many tourists, can't believe that is what the club want.

This is fucking bollocks. I'd have come to the game had I realised the ticket criteria was lax ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.