Etihad atmosphere

Yet people can afford to not attend games and write off the expense ...

We want hardcore fans as season ticket holders , not the casuals who only come for the big games and sit fucking silent all game

Like I said , there should be a use it to loose it policy

right so lets raise the prices and price them out. do you work for the club ticket office ?

how is raising prices going to make people sing ? usually the cheaper seats are the areas where the atmosphere is created. your idea is ridiculous. lets make season tickets i nthe south stand more expensive, price out fans and that will mean a better atmosphere.

if what your saying is true , arsenal would have the best support in the country ...

Yet people can afford to not attend games and write off the expense ...

We want hardcore fans as season ticket holders , not the casuals who only come for the big games and sit fucking silent all game

Like I said , there should be a use it or lose it policy

Simplistic nonsense.

A couple sit behind me in 105, they live in London now but he is Manchester born and bred.
They can't always make it for midweek games.

An Irish lad, from Dublin, sits 2 rows in front of me in 105.
They can't always make it for midweek games.

Are you more hardcore than them?
Are they hardcore enough for you?

and ? its never gonna be that loud before a goal. there were still lots of roars from the crowd when we were down. one of the loudest was right after they scored. its not gonna be amazing all game. but you can't seriously be complaining about today. it was the loudest, regardless of wether we were winning, in years imo. btw the majority of fans stayed til the end today.

I've been criticising our fans for not getting behind the team when the chips are down or when we aren't playing well. The reason being I believe we can be the 12th man and too many times we really aren't at home.

Many people have been complaining about fans leaving early (after we scored the 2nd at Watford ) and the general atmosphere, that's a separate point. Today both of those issues didn't come into play.

However back to my issue, sometimes the team needs the fans when we are behind. Today we were better than we have been, agreed. But I still think it was the teams drive and determination that drove the team. I await to see the crowd solely driving the crowd this season, it hasn't happened for awhile!

right so lets raise the prices and price them out. do you work for the club ticket office ?

how is raising prices going to make people sing ? usually the cheaper seats are the areas where the atmosphere is created. your idea is ridiculous. lets make season tickets i nthe south stand more expensive, price out fans and that will mean a better atmosphere.

if what your saying is true , arsenal would have the best support in the country ...
No my idea is use it or lose it

The cause of the apathy is the massive difference between a season ticket and paying on a match by match basis

I.e. It's commercially viable to buy a season ticket and not turn up for all the games , there are 10k on the waiting list yet for more than 50% of the games there are 5k seats unfilled

The cause of the apathy is the massive difference between a season ticket and paying on a match by match basis

I.e. It's commercially viable to buy a season ticket and not turn up for all the games , there are 10k on the waiting list yet for more than 50% of the games there are 5k seats unfilled

Am I right in thinking you still have to be a platinum holder to sell your ticket for games? Why don't the club scrap that for starters and let any season ticket holders sell their tickets for games they can't attend?

I've been criticising our fans for not getting behind the team when the chips are down or when we aren't playing well. The reason being I believe we can be the 12th man and too many times we really aren't at home.

Many people have been complaining about fans leaving early (after we scored the 2nd at Watford ) and the general atmosphere, that's a separate point. Today both of those issues didn't come into play.

However back to my issue, sometimes the team needs the fans when we are behind. Today we were better than we have been, agreed. But I still think it was the teams drive and determination that drove the team. I await to see the crowd solely driving the crowd this season, it hasn't happened for awhile!

mate i agree with what your saying. but the crowd definilty roared the team on today and got behind them when they needed it. i was in colin bell level 2, even in there everyone was getting up and shouting there asses off :)

mate i agree with what your saying. but the crowd definilty roared the team on today and got behind them when they needed it. i was in colin bell level 2, even in there everyone was getting up and shouting there asses off :)

I agree it was better today than against Chelsea. Anyway I don't want to push a negative on a very very positive day.

no your saying tickets are too cheap, i.e. they need to increase the price. i agree something needs to be done about people not showing up, but raising prices isn't going to help the atmosphere. a system similar to bayern as you suggest could be good.

Whilst trying to play percentage football with the ball in the quadrant for the last 5 minutes.
I'm not sure what the quadrant is. Is it somewhere near city square? Even Sanchez can't score from there I guess. I spent the last 5 mins shouting stuff like 'see it out lads', 'come on lads/city'. Doesn't matter what you shout - they just need to hear our noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.