Etihad atmosphere

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Prouty, 29 Nov 2015.

1. anyoldblu

anyoldblu

Gave my usual seat up for a friend and found myself in 101 row A. Surrounded by tourists. One of the rour empty seats behind me occupied by a Chinese lady who spent the entire game on her iPhone and taking photos with her camera. She left before full time with her Burberry bag. I spent the game sitting next to a Norwegian. Aisles blocked with other 50:50 scarves taking selfies. No wonder we have no atmosphere.

2. bluegaz13

bluegaz13

Can I just say that i wasn't in my usual seat and sat next to some 'tourists'......thought the atmosphere was fabulous......suggest that if you can't get used to it then you give up your seat and maybe stop going.... We struggle to sell ou for every match...... Get used to it.... I personally welcome anyone who wants to to support the boys in blue !!!......no matter where they come from.

3. Lovebitesandeveryfing

Lovebitesandeveryfing

Hats off to everyone who created a terrific atmosphere at the Etihad this evening. And I didn't watch it on the telly (a bit hoarse this evening…)

4. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Felt like City today. The City I grew up with.

I don't care where we are in the league as long as it stays like today.

Proud to be a step beyond those cockney ****s.

Oh and Spurs's manager is a fat ****.

Manchester la la la

5. willipp

willipp

Really enjoyed that yesterday, throat a bit sore today. Result was disappointing but the performance and atmosphere was great.

6. willy eckerslike

willy eckerslike

A Norwegian Blue?

I hear what you're saying though, pigging foreigners taking our seats. Bloody Scot sat near me last game.

[/sarcasm]

7. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

Best atmosphere since Chelsea start of last season

8. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

Was a great atmosphere from minute 1 til just before the end when the early leavers deflated it for me.
    The start time, the opposition, the downer results that Liverpool and to an extent United had suffered all contributed to it IMO.
    We weren't "outsung" by Spurs but they did have periods of the game where we quitened down and they took over. Well done to them for playing a full part in the drama.

More of the same please ladies and gentlemen.

9. jonny689

jonny689

Good atmosphere last night even where i was in the north stand, we need to keep it going though.

10. shaiomarali

shaiomarali

Kompany on the sidelines building the crowd up when the last goal went in and our players heads down helped with the atmosphere. Also Jesus coming in gave hope.