Etihad atmosphere

Gave my usual seat up for a friend and found myself in 101 row A. Surrounded by tourists. One of the rour empty seats behind me occupied by a Chinese lady who spent the entire game on her iPhone and taking photos with her camera. She left before full time with her Burberry bag. I spent the game sitting next to a Norwegian. Aisles blocked with other 50:50 scarves taking selfies. No wonder we have no atmosphere.
I am in 101 further back surrounded by a group of very loyal season card holders and the atmosphere was brilliant. Agree though that there are a lot of football tourists in 101, particularly down the front. I did noticed less leaving early than usual which is good to see.

Great atmosphere yesterday. Really enjoyed the game, despite not getting the result we deserved. The 5.30 kick off helped, as well as the traditional animosity to Spurs, but hopefully we can keep it going.

Watched it on Tv atmosphere seemed very good .loved the flag waving .what a difference at full time when most stayed till the end .great effort Blues

Watched it on Tv atmosphere seemed very good .loved the flag waving .what a difference at full time when most stayed till the end .great effort Blues

It was tremendous in the lower South Stand.

What made a difference was people around me that don't normally sing joined in.

There's an old guy who I've barely ever seen sing and he joined in with every song.

It was absolutely rocking up in SS3, whole tier on its feet at times for really the first time since Chelsea last season. When we're on form up there, it transmits to the whole ground via that new roof and gets everyone going at once I feel. Every fan up there has a big role to play in keeping yesterdays excellent atmosphere going for the rest of the season

Great atmosphere yesterday. Really enjoyed the game, despite not getting the result we deserved. The 5.30 kick off helped, as well as the traditional animosity to Spurs, but hopefully we can keep it going.

But have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Decent atmosphere. Went quiet at times and allowed them to make plenty of noise. Bloody difficult trying to get people to join in and sing or cheer in CB3 apart from when there are goals.

Still a bit of moaning and groaning around me when we were passing the ball back to the keeper but you can see this was all in the game plan. If we kept attacking they would sit in their box, if we passed it back we would lure them forward and use the pace of sane/sterling to get in behind and destroy them. Really needed a first half goal IMO and we should have gone on to stick 4 or 5 past them to send a message but unfortunately it wasn't to be. Another shambolic referee performance although from where I was sat it looked like Otamendi was lucky not to give away a foul/yellow or even a red for one of his challenges that looked a bit late and two footed. Could do with the crowd making it a bit more hostile for the refs. Sterling still getting a bit of stick from everyone for not finishing but at least he is working hard and getting into those situations. Eventually it will come good for him or the ref will give the right decision. It's all about making your own luck.

Can't believe some people were leaving early when it was 2-2 against spurs and we were dominating them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.