Etihad atmosphere

Well a trio anyway lol but we do try . How r u anyway? Sat opposite u on the way home from seville

Yes all is good thanks. I seem to have knackered my foot during yesterday's game / drinking but as long as I keep away from the City Medical team, I should make Leicester and Watford.

Hope you are well.

Yes all is good thanks. I seem to have knackered my foot during yesterday's game / drinking but as long as I keep away from the City Medical team, I should make Leicester and Watford.

Hope you are well.
Yes thanks very good . Good plan keeping away from them even with a knackered foot. We r off to both games aswell. Both home games for us. 30 mins from Leicester and about an hour from Watford

Atmosphere was quite good yesterday for a "small" game. Nice to see chants starting up around the ground, the "singing section", 111, up in SS3 and even in the family/CB stand corner when Vinny warmed up. That's all we need for a better atmosphere, more involvement from all City fans in the ground, not just those next to away fans

I am living in the past because I thought it was shit. My ref point for atmosphere were the days at Maine Rd ..... I wish we could replicate it.

Many games at Maine Road the Atmosphere was shite but the thousands of empty seats at Eastlands does not help why the fu*k so many leave so early is beyond me

Many games at Maine Road the Atmosphere was shite but the thousands of empty seats at Eastlands does not help why the fu*k so many leave so early is beyond me
There was often thousands of empty seats (and areas of space on the terraces) at MR until the Kippax was re-developed, most seem to forget that. Even if you could take off the current empty seats, our attendances are at record levels.

The current atmosphere isn't helped by the negativity about the team, and people getting on the backs of certain players when ever they make a mistake (this has always been the case, but seems worse at the moment), its not just down to the empty seats though it doesn't help.

Despite the best of intentions, the new singing section isn't working for me, because anyone that's not in it, can hardly hear it, so other songs are started, particularly in SSL3. SSL3 has had some good atmosphere at times, but not always, it was pretty embarrasing for instance against Liverpool, when people were leaving before half time. If it was up to me, I'd try and relocate all the singers up there, the noise is good with the roof above, and it carries elsewhere, the trouble is for cup games, everyone will be scattered round the stadium again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.