Etihad atmosphere

Atmosphere is shit because, I imagine, the crowd are getting older and would rather shit and watch than stand up and sing

On leaving early - I left at the end SSL3, walked to Picc Gardens, got the tram and was in the Brook(Brooklands) at about 5:45pm.

I know our support is ageing but surely City haven't installed commodes ?

The atmosphere is probably bad because of the ageing crowd. This is because season tickets are so expensive and young people can not afford them. Secondly it is near impossible to find two or three seats together so you cant sit with and bring your mates.

atmosphere today was shocking for the first game of the season, new era, Pep ...etc.

How anyone can comment on atmosphere when they wasn't there i'll never know. If you're not there, you are entirely dependent on the placing and strategic lowering or even switching off entirely volumes of mics. (this isn't some tin foil conspiracy btw, it happens frequently all across the country primarily to shut off offensive chants to the watching public) The atmosphere today was alright overall. Was very loud for the first 10-20 minutes, tailed off a bit, went quiet just before and after they scored and then picked up for the last 5 just before and after we scored. Could of been better but i wouldn't call it shocking or terrible at all.

How anyone can comment on atmosphere when they wasn't there i'll never know. If you're not there, you are entirely dependent on the placing and strategic lowering or even switching off entirely volumes of mics. (this isn't some tin foil conspiracy btw, it happens frequently all across the country primarily to shut off offensive chants to the watching public) The atmosphere today was alright overall. Was very loud for the first 10-20 minutes, tailed off a bit, went quiet just before and after they scored and then picked up for the last 5 just before and after we scored. Could of been better but i wouldn't call it shocking or terrible at all.

May be ok where you go but it was crap in SS3 and up there you can't hear the lower tier.

I thought it was poor but it's rarely good for me. Where is the assumption people didn't go coming from? I went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.