Etihad atmosphere

fantastic atmosphere tonight overall. it went quiet in the second half, but thats to be expected. the last 2 games have proven we can't create amazing noise levels.

the one thing i will say is it seems 115/111 stop singing when we go down. keep singing !

Out of interest, did we have 150+ in the home end last week?

I wouldn’t know I wasn’t there. :-) plus it could depend on where Liverpool seated them & we didn’t exactly have a goal to cheer did we? So people wouldn’t notice.

Then who were the 600 in the East stand, extended family ?

Don’t shoot the messenger, I was just stating what I was told. :-)

I wouldn’t know I wasn’t there. :-) plus it could depend on where Liverpool seated them & we didn’t exactly have a goal to cheer did we? So people wouldn’t notice.

Sorry didn't mean it to come across that way, still pissed off that we got moved from our seats in 93:20 and our seats were full of scousers

fantastic atmosphere tonight overall. it went quiet in the second half, but thats to be expected. the last 2 games have proven we can't create amazing noise levels.

the one thing i will say is it seems 115/111 stop singing when we go down. keep singing !

With all due respect I’m not sure it is to be expected, that is when the team need the encouragement most. Personally I’ve got no voice left because I was trying my hardest to lift the team but in vain! We can create amazing noise levels but need to keep it up for 90 minutes.

I’ve never seen +150 of our fans in the home
end of a CL game. Not having a go at all
Just don’t think this should not be allowed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.