Etihad atmosphere

The best thing about the last week has been our fans.

Yes, we were still pretty shit in the second half of both games but at least we showed we can create something. It’s the first time since the first few months under Pellegrini that we’ve shown anything as a set of fans.

I think the last week could be a turning point for us: the Liverpool bus thing, the Anfield atmosphere and three defeats to our biggest rivals might just be the shake up our fan base needs.

thats how i feel. we've finally shown a bit of passion and that we can create an amazing atmosphere/noise. its about bloody time as well. fed up of going to games sat in silence. we have and have always had one of the most passionate fan bases in england, but we dont show it enough. this week will make our next wins sweeter and our fans less complacent hopefully.

thats how i feel. we've finally shown a bit of passion and that we can create an amazing atmosphere/noise. its about bloody time as well. fed up of going to games sat in silence. we have and have always had one of the most passionate fan bases in england, but we dont show it enough. this week will make our next wins sweeter and our fans less complacent hopefully.

Fans. No thanks team less complacent. Shite

Why the fuck do I bother with BM?

There are 10,000's of City fans who don't know about BM or post on it.

Reading drivel like that, explains why.

How do people think up such stupid thoughts, and then have the mental capacity to type out the words and post them on an Internet forum.

RIP, Stephen Hawking.
Why the fuck do I bother with BM?

There are 10,000's of City fans who don't know about BM or post on it.

Reading drivel like that, explains why.

How do people think up such stupid thoughts, and then have the mental capacity to type out the words and post them on an Internet forum.

RIP, Stephen Hawking.

Do you boo the CL anthem?

I hope he got as many slaps as he could haha.

There was a couple ejected from 132 who were given a few congratulatory pats on the back as the went up the aisle. That **** on the front row of CB1 was allowed far too much gloating and goading before the stewards got god though

Scouser thrown out in 222/3 who was sat with his young son, some massive blue pushed the kid as he was being led out, hardman.

Bizarre also how many 'blues' stayed behind to film Liverpool's celebrations on their phones.

I thought 1st half the atmosphere was great, was always going to go flat after they scored. Champions league games will never have a great atmosphere, generally people need a few beers inside them to get up for the game. Midweek matches can take an eternity to get to and it kills it. Yes Liverpool had a decent atmosphere last week, but they dont work for a living !! and you noticed they were drinking on the streets right outside the ground, GMP dont allow you to drink on the street. Therefore you need to get pissed in town and then make your way to the ground. Its about times clubs started speaking to UEFA about allowing beer in the ground !

Great atmosphere tonight. Think it helped that the ground was full well before kIck off and we were waiting for the team to come out. Also, what happened away provoked the reaction, but why can't we be like that every game?instead of picking n choosing which games to sing at? I'm really noticing the difference between cup and league games. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.