Etihad atmosphere

What about fucking the family stand off, moving it up to Colin Bell L3 and have another singing section in the North Stand?
600 people gave their names to join the 1894 singing section, only about 500 actually moved. I seriously doubt we'd get 6,000 to relocate into a singing section!

whatever happened to them lot that were gonna change the 'matchday experience' as we know it forever?they did a dummy run at an EDS game with a 'capo',loudspeaker & a load of them big fuck off flags that they used to have on top of the pops in the early 80's....then disappeared......wtf became of them?

Think they were called citizens or something like that. Some people were against it so they stopped I think

we don't all go to every game even if we used to so how about City don't charge supporters to buy a card to buy a ticket when they already know we are ffs?

my lads gone to Uni after years of being a ST holder and now is expected to pay for a membership before he can then even buy an already doubly expensive ticket compared to when he had a ST so he it's a stretch to afford to go anyway when he can

City already have his details and know his buying history and how he has been loyal enough to get to Wembley etc

Don't try to rip him of like the rags would do....this is part of the problem imo

we would go more together if we didn't have to buy the right to buy a ticket together in the first place

greedy City, greedy

Great effort from the singing section today. Outsung the Seans for most of the game.

Even better effort from the Harrogate Blues. The rich fookers sang from Beswick to Bradford on the way home! Can't wait for the next game!

A new (variation on an old classic) song for Lewis and Tracey as well!

Just thought I'd say good atmosphere today. Well done everyone.
I though it was poor atmosphere again today, just the odd chant of 'beating you when we were shit', again silva got the biggest noise when replaced by kdb. And I must say, the first goal was hardly celebrated at all- was that because bony himself didn't really celebrate?

I can't imagine there were that many of them? Unless we played the game in Ireland?

The Singing section pursing the Sean's and the rest of the Swans lol. Admittedly it would have been more impressive if we had outsung the Dai's for 90 Minutes!

Crowd seemed a lot bouncier yesterday. Maybe holiday season. Maybe the (short lived) return of the captain. Great to see/hear regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.