Etihad atmosphere

Wasn't able to go yesterday but on TV the atmosphere sounded brilliant first half then pretty poor in the second. It basically followed the same pattern as our performance.

Thought it was ok yesterday. The early leavers still a farce. 10000 would have missed sterling a goal yesterday. Would love to know what they had planned that was better than that.
I always enjoy a late goal knowing they will have missed it:+)
Once went to a non league match once that finnished 2-2: due to arriving late ,having a piss,going for a pint ,and going for a pie never saw a goal

Thought it was ok yesterday. The early leavers still a farce. 10000 would have missed sterling a goal yesterday. Would love to know what they had planned that was better than that.

Strangely people are leaving at 68 minutes now to beat the 70 minute leavers, it'll reach a point where they pay for parking then leave to "beat the traffic". Doesn't look good though, if I was a player that just finished the game I'd think WTF!

Outsung by West Ham..don't kid ourselves..it's crap and we only know one song..

Thought they only entered the ground at 58 minutes. Hardly out-sung aside from 10 minutes after the goal where they thought they had a chance only to see them played off the park for the next 30 minutes again.

Thought atmosphere was decent yesterday. Apart from when West Ham got back in the game a little, never too many silent points. Early goal probably helped but 115 and the South stand did a decent job.

It will get better as we play better. It was frustration with pellegrini which made last seasons atmosphere so quiet at times.

People leaving early doest help though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.