Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

marco said:
strongbowholic said:
bluesteve1964 said:
Drove past today and took a couple of pics. Shows just how big the new stand is going to be.

2zr43ys.jpg

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2RblMTCYAEAmcs.jpg:large[/bigimg]

those seats are going to be at some angle, they are quite few degrees steeper then the east stand top tear, and its bad enough in there after a few beers, do the club issue you with a free safety line with your season card
It's enough to bring tiers to your eyes isn't it? ;)

What I find interesting is wondering how many actual rows there will be.
On the fly by video and all the pics it looks huge,but when you see it in reality it really makes you wonder

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
On the fly by video and all the pics it looks huge,but when you see it in reality it really makes you wonder

i would imagine the video would not be far from the correct detail, the fact the ground is sunk below ground level gives the impression that its not a massive stand 'from the outside' don't forget when the roof is installed it will be another 20ft or so higher than the last row of concrete is at the moment

marco said:

i would imagine the video would not be far from the correct detail, the fact the ground is sunk below ground level gives the impression that its not a massive stand 'from the outside' don't forget when the roof is installed it will be another 20ft or so higher than the last row of concrete is at the moment

Thanks mate,not got the picture to hand but If I remember rightly aren't there less rows to the side blocks and more rows to the middle blocks which creates the curve feature?

marco said:

Thanks mate,not got the picture to hand but If I remember rightly aren't there less rows to the side blocks and more rows to the middle blocks which creates the curve feature?

quite right, but it is higher than the east/west stand around 10 rows i think, its going to be a good view from up there, not sure if the away fans will have a block or two on the end

marco said:
marco said:

quite right, but it is higher than the east/west stand around 10 rows i think, its going to be a good view from up there, not sure if the away fans will have a block or two on the end

Cheers Marco. I thought the issue over the away fans location had been sorted. Aren't they getting blocks in all 3 tiers in the same location as they are at present.
I wish the club could move the away fans from pitch side at least. Get em up in the gods like the geordies do. Less of an advantage?

wireblue said:
Chancy Termites said:
Will the guy in the hi-vis jacket get fired for posting pics?

I'm not sure the club will stand for it

He's not employed by the club, he said he was visiting on a engineering experience or something. Plus, I don't think the stand is covered by NDA's.

PS: New sponsor up on t'bridge:

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2kdu_ZIQAAIyAf.jpg:large[/bigimg]
Follow <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/IconicAutograph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/IconicAutograph</a> (excellent City page)

I find it REALLY interesting that the new 'energy partner' is a deal more or less snook out.

There's a rather large CHP project on the go that I am told will include the wider environs rather than just the campus and stadium.

I would expect this recent bridge announcement to be the tip of the iceberg on this one.

PaulBluemoon said:
I work for vitality health you may have seen the bright pink advert on the LCD screens, we had a big conference last week about further partnerships with sky but it was also said we would be extending our partnership with city and city would also be displaying our signage more including away matches, not sure if this includes the new training facility

Any chance you can have a word and get the brightness turned down on the advert? Especially for night games as it tricks my eyes in to thinking it is day time again.

117 M34 said:
PaulBluemoon said:
I work for vitality health you may have seen the bright pink advert on the LCD screens, we had a big conference last week about further partnerships with sky but it was also said we would be extending our partnership with city and city would also be displaying our signage more including away matches, not sure if this includes the new training facility

Any chance you can have a word and get the brightness turned down on the advert? Especially for night games as it tricks my eyes in to thinking it is day time again.

I second that it is far to bright and a bad advert for Vitality. It actually hurts your eyes and spoils the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.