Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

GeekinGav said:
lev_yashin said:
danebanksheik said:
Shit quality photo time
here is the illuminated sign on the bridge
[bigimg]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86521090/2014-11-17%2018.38.18.jpg[/bigimg]

Is it a Holiday Inn sign?

from what i can tell its says SusseCab Official _______ Partner? Focus anyone?? lol

Energy

danebanksheik said:
Shit quality photo time
[bigimg]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86521090/2014-11-17%2018.38.18.jpg[/bigimg]

looks like that picture was taken during one of Manchesters many Earth quakes

whp.blue said:
danebanksheik said:
Shit quality photo time

looks like that picture was taken during one of Manchesters many Earth quakes

I thought it was a report of a terrorist attack.

Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Threa

This is art, can you not see that the capture of the Red and Amber traffic lights with the green sign indicate that this is the green light for the club to go to the next stage. The words are deliberately not relevant in this picture and your silly guessing games show no class.

This is a staged picture and I had to be very precise in waiting to capture the exact colours needed to relay the message; wish I hadn't fucking bothered now to be honest, Wasted on you lot.

danebanksheik said:
This is art, can you not see that the capture of the Red and Amber traffic lights with the green sign indicate that this is the green light for the club to go to the next stage. The words are deliberately not relevant in this picture and your silly guessing games show no class.

This is a staged picture and I had to be very precise in waiting to capture the exact colours needed to relay the message; wish I hadn't fucking bothered now to be honest, Wasted on you lot.

Yeah! At the right angle you can clearly make out.... "Paul is dead"

danebanksheik said:

You also forgot to mention the plethora of white...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.