Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

I find it hard to like any sculpture that keeps dropping huge bits of itself on peoples' heads.

IrelandSuperman said:
I find it hard to like any sculpture that keeps dropping huge bits of itself on peoples' heads.

I heard that a turd shaped piece landed on a pigeon head....The bird ended up in a ironic iconic clonic state.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I actually quite liked 'B of the Bang'.

Good tastes brings it's own rewards my friend.
I thought the 'B of the Bang' was genuinely iconic and it was Manchesters answer to the 'Angel of the North'
It should have been modified, made safe and kept. Alas it was not to be.

I hated it.
Rusty and just looked a mess to me.
If it was on a hillside and didn't rust, it would have been great.

I liked it, thought it looked good. What was the problem with it? Were the welds breaking?

I thought it was a waste of money but when I saw it I loved it and was sorry to see it go.

Found this on the site with tweets.... Bridge looks slick:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpbXYSyIAAAmqH9.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Just got back from the gumball at the etihad .they were busy working up on the south stand roof putting scaffolding railings up .several panels at the side have been taken out and some of level 2 is open to the elements.further round another hole in the side with a rubbish shute looks like they are gutting it out.no idea how to post pics if anyone can tell me will post them up

Had it been odne in Paris or the states or just about any other major City it would have been a bright shiny thing that looked immaculate - as it was it was a rusting pile of shite that kept loosing bits of its self

Brilliant concept but utter utter shite implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.